Disc Golf Talk
Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter
lowracks wrote:If I was going to throw it? I'd probably go CE Firebird-X.
This would be my choice as well.
- Naturally Athletic
- Posts: 4675
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 pm
- Location: Fruita, CO
- Favorite Disc: QMS
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:45 pm
- Location: B o B
- Favorite Disc: still searching ....
Jesse B 707 wrote:01 ice clear zone driven CE Roc (with no bubbles)........and straight to ebay
This would be my exact choice. A guy named Super Dave here in NC sold one because he wanted to buy a brand new 52" flatscreen about a year ago. Oh to have that luxury
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Ghandi
Discmania Golf Discs: Reinvent your game.
- Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions
- Posts: 1464
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:47 pm
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Favorite Disc: PD
or a CAL TL
"F*ck... here comes that guy New013."
- Fairway Surgeon
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:00 am
- Favorite Disc: TL
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests