Be here all day, pm with questions or concerns

General, Non-Disc Related Goods for trade/sale.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Be here all day, pm with questions or concerns

Postby 707cnash » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:35 am

Sorry for the delay guys, on firday I did pick up the phones!! Unfortunatly there all 3gs's and 3g. Apperantly next week I'll see 5 or 6 iphone 4's they decided they want to keep some of them for management but at least I will still get them, yea on firday I had the opportunity to go to tahoe to snowboard and drink heavily, so thats where ive been lol, I have all the phones with me today and Ive PM'ed everybody back same with email, I can get everybody better pics today upon request, email is way way faster to get ahold of me. I only ended up getting about 6 wall chargers and I think 3 or 4 car chargers and 4 boxes : (
I can still work something out with everybody I was hoping for more but I cant complain I suppose. Email me with any questions or concerns at cnash@r3builders.com

So my company decided that they hate the iphones which means there going to the htc evos, so now Ive got the privledge to sell off 35 iphones, ranging from 3g, 3gs, to new iphone 4, ( I just found out there is NO iphone 4s's just regular iphone 4)
Since im doing this off the books I get to sell these for dirt cheap, I dont actually get them until saturday so I wont have a list or anything else until then but I figure maybe somebody here needs one? I would definitly trade for plastic! I only get to keep two of them for myself but thats still $/plastic right?

Shoot me a pm or better yet email me at cnash@r3builders.com and I can get back to you sooner. I will eventually put these all on craigslist at the end of the month, I have a 4 week deadline to make for these.

Plastic im looking for: SE rhynos talk!! I would consider doing a straight up trade for the right one. Im also looking for pirhanas, ce leapords, and of course fr buzzes.

PS 90% OF THESE COME WITH THE BOX/CHARGER/CAR CHARGER TOO! : )
Last edited by 707cnash on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
707cnash
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: halo

Re: Iphones out the A$$

Postby Leopard » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:59 pm

I'll email you about a 4. Yumbly.

As my wife is on her 6th iPhone (including gen 1 lemons) I might try to stock the eff up.
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Iphones out the A$$

Postby peppermack » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:33 pm

I PMed ya too! iPhone 4 me!
S PD, Firebird, KC Pro/Champ Gazelle, Buzz, Rhyno, ESP Drone, Ion
peppermack
aint no salt in my game!

Favorite Disc: Ion

Postby MDP » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 pm

What network are they?
PD2 | DD | PD | TD | MD2 | P2 | P1
MDP
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: PD

Postby 707cnash » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:57 am

Hey guys

All the phones are AT&T, I have a count on iphone 4's only! I know theres at least 10 im hoping for 3 more as well, I dont pick these up until saturday so i'll have pictures up of them ranging from the best, to the worst, If you want to send me what kind of condition your looking for its gonna real easy on me sorting throught these damn things, all prices will vary, if its a new phone, easy 200, if its seen better days then im gonna knock it down quite a bit. These do come with wall charger, car charger, and box if needed.I also have a shitload of 3gs im trying to get rid of too! I'll sell those really cheap : ) Prices for 4's will be more then fair, I sold my newer one yesterday for 300!
Oh and if your wondering, these are not stolen!! I can provide reciept upon request for every phone.

Thanks

Corey
707cnash
Tree Magnet

Postby 707cnash » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:07 am

Oh plasitc wants: Im going big here so i hate to say it but im not gonna trade you an iphone for an os nuke : )

Wants: SE RHYNO!! score me one and shoot me a little bit of cash and I'll trade you the best/newest one I got!!

CE leapords,
I need to score a few in higher weights, I would prefer beat in and seasoned

Anything of value, pretty much im looking for good trade fodder at this point, I really wont be offended by plastic offers, theres a good chance I wont do a straight up trade, maybe for 2 rhynos, but if the disc is worth alot I would easily work something out with you.
707cnash
Tree Magnet

Postby veganray » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:18 am

Any interest in puddletop Piranha in gritty supersoft SE Rhyno plastic? Or puddletop Piranha in smooth supersoft SE Rhyno plastic?
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Postby 707cnash » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:41 am

ooohhhhh, hell yea I am, I love me some piranha action. we can definitly work something out!

Oh on a side note, I wanna score some of your guys hot sauce I get paid friday.

Shoot me a pm, we'll talk

Thanks

Corey
707cnash
Tree Magnet

Postby jsun3thousand » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:04 pm

how many gigs are the 3gs and do you have white ones?
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby 707cnash » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:42 am

I know theres alot of 3gs's, 15 from what I hear i would hate to say that theres white ones but I havent got them yet : (

I can almost for sure say yes, theres white ones, but I really dont know until I guess friday that when there supposed to be turned in to the office. theres 40+ drivers for my company all with these phones : \

its madness right now lol

I shoot you a pm as soon as I find out
707cnash
Tree Magnet

Postby 707cnash » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:08 pm

LOts of questions so far, which I dont mind one bit but I would like to point out a few things first.

1. I have to test every phone, 40+, so it might take me a minute to make sure im not sending a whack phone and then you hunt me down with a vengence <----(Doubt this will occour)

2.I have to photo every phone as well, so I will need to work closely with you to make sure were on the same page.

3. YES! I do have reciepts for all of these phones, No! i did not rob at&t at gunpoint, which I havent been asked that yet but I have been asked to provide a recipet, Im more then happy to

4. can you trade me a first run buzzz for the best phone? I would love to but my company would have my ass, we need to meet in the middle somewhere.

5 But wait, you already said we can trade? yes we still can, I can cut my losses and pay my company back, so if you had something of value and I gave my company $$$, its well worth it to me : ) and we both get what we want I cant do this with every phone but probablly 4-5 of the 4's would be ok with me, the rest I need the $$$$ some people ive already discussed this with and were still on for that.

Side note: I will ship all these for free, its maybe 4 bucks for anywhere in a nice padded folder so no worries on that : )

PRICES/WANTS

Plastic wants: SE RHYNOS!! anybody? CE gator, Pirahana's things of that nature, but damn I really need rhynos.

I have prices for the 3gs and 3g and of course 4's

4's anywere from 200-150, , I promise not to over charge or jew the community, I really dont think you could find one cheaper if you tried, ive been looking everyday on ebay and craigslist, these are by far the cheapest around and "most" of these come with car charger,box,wall charger.

3gs any good condition white/black doesnt matter to me ( depending on what they come with of course) $100-60 or lower depending on how they work.

3g Again, condition is always a concern but $50 or lowere should be very fair

These prices are more then fair, ive checked ebay craigslist everything and these are by far the best prices around, For the record, the 4's will never go over 200 even if its the nicest newest one out there : ) I couldnt find any that were lower then 250 and mine comes with car charger, box, and wall charger
food for though

I PICK UP FRIDAY NOW CHICKA CHICKA YEE YEA MCLOVIN STYLE, Please email for a reminder and we can FINALLY do some trade/buy/ all that

Thanks

Corey N

PS: that was alot of typing
707cnash
Tree Magnet

Postby Jeronimo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:18 pm

I appreciate the Superbad reference. A lot.
I am dumb.

...and a drama queen.
Jeronimo
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Pure

Re: PICS UP TONIGHT!!! PRICES AS WELL!!!

Postby 707cnash » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:22 pm

bump for later :D
707cnash
Tree Magnet

Postby Trey133 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Just wanted to ask if I have Verizon this will not work out?
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Ghandi
Discmania Golf Discs: Reinvent your game.
Trey133
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: PD

Postby Booter » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 pm

you should prob call your service provider to find out
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Favorite Disc: square ones

Next

Return to Garage Sale