Disc Artwork, Dying, Technique etc...
Moderators: Timko, Fritz, Solty, Booter, Blake_T, Frank Delicious
Number 2 is definitely my favorite. It would look pretty boss flying down the fairway. Voted for ya, DGR members have a history of being pretty generous when it comes to things like this just ask Trey or MDP. Good luck!
Wizard - Buzzz - Predator - TD - PD - Destroyer
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:40 am
- Location: Portland, OR
- Favorite Disc: Wizard/Buzzz/PD
himynameismatt wrote:Number 2 is definitely my favorite. It would look pretty boss flying down the fairway. Voted for ya, DGR members have a history of being pretty generous when it comes to things like this just ask Trey or MDP. Good luck!
Thanks I need all the help I can get...
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:58 pm
- Favorite Disc: Buzzz
man all but #4 are gonna be really hard to stamp consistently.
- The Crime Prince of Clown
- Posts: 12364
- Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
- Location: Drowning in a cold river
- Favorite Disc: Wraith
It would be illustrative for any Gateway model to have a different stamp on each individual disc.
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.
Cheers & chings!
- Plastic Fondler
- Posts: 2211
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 pm
- Location: the defense table
- Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin
I love #2. I cast my vote.
Drivers: Starlite Wraith (158g), Gummy Champion Leopard (150g), 1st Run Z-Talon (150g)
Mid-Range: Star Classic Roc (146g), R-Pro Roc (157g)
Putt/Approach: Legacy Protege Clozer (158g), Glow DX Aviar (150g)
- Please ask me about my insider info on pros! Oh GOD please ask me!
- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:50 am
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Favorite Disc: Clutch
pretty sure gateways hot stamping cant do that fine of detail.....could be wrong
Jesse B 707
- Posts: 8225
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:29 am
- Location: *NorCal*
- Favorite Disc: ROC
ya know we have ONE foil that sticks to S plastic. something about it.. it's not stamp-friendly. might be a reason they stamp the living fuck out of their discs. besides the bong.
but also yeah, as far as stampability there are problem areas with all of the better designs.
- Forward Visualyzer
- Posts: 4464
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 4:04 pm
- Location: 30 miles x 100 miles x stinking island
- Favorite Disc: Leo
Return to Disc Artwork
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests