Still having way too much difficulty with cut bleeds and wing bleeds, though my cut bleeds are much less prevalent. I've tried several different "corner flap folds" to try and prevent leakage, but nothing seems to work. Chuck, can you post some photos of exactly how you get your vinyl on the wings of the disc? I've tried the fold down method, crease together (picture your hands in prayer), cutting the flap in half and folding down, etc. Nothing seems to work. I haven't "ruined" anything yet, since these are all mine, but I'm losing the high quality I want. Help!!!
On a positive note, since I was having way too much difficulty in the transfer process with the masking tape I had purchased, I decided to use the cheap contact paper I bought from Wal-Mart
instead. I cut it into workable strips, and it was so much easier to use as a "transfer tape" than the masking tape. Very few pieces of vinyl remained stuck to it, and I was able to keep a lot of my fine detail work in place. The tack is considerably less than masking tape, it's cheaper, and it's way more effective. With simple designs, I'll probably just cut a large enough piece to cover the entire design.