i am helping a friend who is working with troubled kidds and i am teaching some of them disc golf. a couple have shown interest and talent and are looking to move n in to the sport. this is some advaice i gave them on how i built my bag ( yes this is also a response i gave to a poster in the equipment section)
as you stepping up to more competition bags i thought on how to break dow a what i would consider a complete bag.
1. puter: most important disc in your bag find one that feels good for putting and throwing
2. stable mid: a mid range driver you can throw pretty straight and fell confident in hitting many different lines
3. work horse driver: usually a slightly over stable fairway driver in different stages of wear can cover a lot of shots.
4. distance driver: driver you can throw all out on wide open holes.
5. turnover driver: driver that you can flip over or work on lines when throwing less then 100%
6. meat hook: disc for make hard left turns (for Right hand back hand) or throwing into the wind
7 finess disc: Disc for working lines and approaches.
as you play longer some molds will cover others. a beat work horse can cover the turnover spot ect.
are there any spots you would recommend or that i have missed or misreprsented.
Summit, money, vp, flying squirrel, ibex, obex, sharp shooter #2, trak, ascent, seacert weapon, vulture, unlace, lace, olace, solace, Prometheus
i have seen monkey sh!t fights at the zoo more orginized then this.