Need Help for Wounded Warrior Fundraiser

Disc Artwork, Dying, Technique etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Need Help for Wounded Warrior Fundraiser

Postby BIF13 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 am

I have a friend who is hosting a C tier fundraiser for the wounded warrior project and his artist bailed on him. Is there any of the talented artists on here willing to donate their talents for a hot-stamp/design for this event? Tournament is in April. Both he and I are veterans and this is a personal thing for us and any help is more than appreciated.
Z Nuke - Z Force - Z Surge - Z Avenger SS - Z Stalker - Z Wasp - Z Buzzz - ESP Meteor - ESP Comet - D Focus - D Magnet
BIF13
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Z Nuke

Re: Need Help for Wounded Warrior Fundraiser

Postby douglas78 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 am

Hi there, I'm an artist and graphic designer. I do my local clubs designs. What type of artwork are you looking for? I can have 3 or 4 designs for you within the week if you're interested.
douglas78
Noob

Favorite Disc: pro katana

Postby BIF13 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 am

I don't know what he has in mind, he contacted me last night to ask if I knew anyone "who can draw". I imediately thought of the DGR artists and their skills. I will get with him and put the two of you together if that's ok with you.
Z Nuke - Z Force - Z Surge - Z Avenger SS - Z Stalker - Z Wasp - Z Buzzz - ESP Meteor - ESP Comet - D Focus - D Magnet
BIF13
Tree Magnet

Postby douglas78 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:30 am

that's fine. I have disc designs and pic's if you're interested. My future design co. name is (doug's dg design). You'll be hearing more and more about it soon. I have to secure a website first though.
douglas78
Noob

Postby BIF13 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:33 am

excellent, thanks a ton brother! will pm you his e-mail as soon as I get one from him.
BIF13
Tree Magnet

Postby douglas78 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 am

cool, no prob
douglas78
Noob

Return to Disc Artwork