Dominator and Mamba

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby Booter » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:45 pm

yes ,i believe so frankie
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!
User avatar
 
Posts: 4361
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: plaztek bins!
Favorite Disc: square ones

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby discspeed » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:49 pm

dvlcek wrote:
Booter wrote:FD Jackal we made for Discmania is like a cross between a Leopard and TeeBird."


I haven't thrown the Jackal but to me a cross between the Teebird and Leopard would be a Gazelle. So is it really just a premium plastic Gazelle for those that have thrown both? Guessing Jackal might be a tad longer.


The FD is not much like a Gazelle. It is like a faster, more stable Leo (same speed as TB, Leo-like lines with a bit more fade).
discspeed
Most Gyroscopic Poster (MGP)
User avatar
 
Posts: 5465
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:02 am
Location: Clearwater, FL
Favorite Disc: Ion

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby jubuttib » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:06 pm

dvlcek wrote:
Booter wrote:FD Jackal we made for Discmania is like a cross between a Leopard and TeeBird."


I haven't thrown the Jackal but to me a cross between the Teebird and Leopard would be a Gazelle. So is it really just a premium plastic Gazelle for those that have thrown both? Guessing Jackal might be a tad longer.
Should be plenty faster, and very glidey.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word
User avatar
 
Posts: 5447
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm
Location: Finland
Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby dvlcek » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Thanks for the clarification. Back to the Mamba/Dominator discussion.
dvlcek
Tree Magnet
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:28 pm
Location: Colorado
Favorite Disc: DX Piranha

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby Star Shark » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:59 pm

evansanity wrote:mamba kinda looks like a roadrunner


Yeah, seems to be a Wraith speed Roadrunner.
-- Star Shark
Star Shark
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1465
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:27 am
Location: Studio City, CA
Favorite Disc: Ghost, Patriot, SL

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby x-out » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Star Shark wrote:
evansanity wrote:mamba kinda looks like a roadrunner


Yeah, seems to be a Wraith speed Roadrunner.


flippier
its a game of mistakes. whoever can make the least amount of mistakes wins.
x-out
Tree Magnet
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:55 pm

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby Pwingles » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:49 pm

so a slower wahoo or vulcan? that doesnt float but has a cooler name than both?! sign me up
Pwingles
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:49 pm
Location: Missouwi
Favorite Disc: Gwoove

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby jubuttib » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:14 pm

If they're rating it -5 turn it's going to be less stable than either the Wahoo or Vulcan.

Just waiting for the 100g Blizzard Mamba.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word
User avatar
 
Posts: 5447
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm
Location: Finland
Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby keltik » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Looking on the Innova site they have gaps in their lineup at speed 11 between the Wraith and Teerex or the spot less stable than the Archon. They have a gap/spot at speed 12 more OS than Xcal or less stable than Wahoo. They have a spot at more OS than the Ape. This is starting to look like a march madness office pool. I'll put my dollar on less stable than Archon and more OS than Ape.
keltik
2010 DGR Donator
User avatar
 
Posts: 3380
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Location: High Point NC
Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby x-out » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

keltik wrote:Looking on the Innova site they have gaps in their lineup at speed 11 between the Wraith and Teerex or the spot less stable than the Archon. They have a gap/spot at speed 12 more OS than Xcal or less stable than Wahoo. They have a spot at more OS than the Ape. This is starting to look like a march madness office pool. I'll put my dollar on less stable than Archon and more OS than Ape.


i'd love to join that pool. i'd be happy to take your $ :p

if they follow the trend they did last year, it means rec player stuff early in the year. overstable stuff tends to come out after a stable release later in the year.
its a game of mistakes. whoever can make the least amount of mistakes wins.
x-out
Tree Magnet
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:55 pm

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby kern9787 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:14 pm

jubuttib wrote:Just waiting for the 100g Blizzard Mamba.


Dx is where its going to be at. I'd have to get one and get a star fox dye on it. Cause that fuckers doing barrel rolls.
P2 - Fuse - ROCS!!! - QJLS - QPLS - QOLS - PD - Predator - Quasar
kern9787
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:56 am
Location: Abilene, Tx

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby Aubin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:38 pm

kern9787 wrote:
jubuttib wrote:Just waiting for the 100g Blizzard Mamba.


Dx is where its going to be at. I'd have to get one and get a star fox dye on it. Cause that fuckers doing barrel rolls.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
ChallengerMagnetCometTeebirdsDestroyersPredator
Aubin
Tree Magnet
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 7:59 am
Location: Milford, CT
Favorite Disc: APX

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby BrotherDave » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Thank god for the Mamba, my Monarch is too beefy!!!
Some discs of various sizes, weight, plastic and mold.
BrotherDave
Blue-footed booby fan
User avatar
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Surrounded by Boobies.
Favorite Disc: DX Blue Footed Booby

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby fanter » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 am

I just Dominated that hole.
fanter
Tree Magnet
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:38 pm
Favorite Disc: Buzzz

Re: Dominator and Mamba

Postby slowarm » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 am

Innova (& all the others): Please, no more new (fast) drivers with minimal differences.
slowarm
Tree Magnet
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:44 am
Favorite Disc: flat S-MD2 (beaten)

PreviousNext

Return to Equipment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests

cron