Ask Hawk

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Ask Hawk

Postby HawkGammon » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 am

BrotherDave wrote:Hey Hawk,

Which is a better offense and why, the UCLA high post or the Triangle?

Dave,

The high post won a bunch of collegiate National Championships:

The triangle won a bunch of NBA Championships:

Any offense benefits from having the best player(s) currently in the game. Since both offenses have proven successful let's examine the prize:

UCLA Cheerleaders:

Lakers Cheerleaders:

I would always go pro with the triangle. (Insert own joke here)

YDGH
HawkGammon
Noob

Favorite Disc: Coyote

Postby Jesse B 707 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:46 pm

http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Flipflat » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am

Those girls made me self-conscious about my belly-button.
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby seabas22 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Where's the wwyd's?
seabas22
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: thunderbird

Postby HawkGammon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:26 am

seabas22 wrote:Where's the wwyd's?

SB,

That is so 2010.

YDGH
HawkGammon
Noob

Postby Frank Delicious » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:40 am

Hi Hawk,

You seem to really like the ladies. Is that like where dudes talk about loving ladies and hating gays so much they are secretly super gay? Are you secretly super gay? If you are, would you like to party with VR and I during Too Many Days in May this year? We're gonna drop some LSD and our pants and see where things take us.

thanks,

Horny at Hawk Hollow.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby Dig It » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am

Frank Delicious wrote:Hi Hawk,

You seem to really like the ladies. Is that like where dudes talk about loving ladies and hating gays so much they are secretly super gay? Are you secretly super gay? If you are, would you like to party with VR and I during Too Many Days in May this year? We're gonna drop some LSD and our pants and see where things take us.

thanks,

Horny at Hawk Hollow.

please respond
Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell.
Dig It
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: circleStamPooPlate

Postby jsun3thousand » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:56 am

howdy hawk,

would tripping balls with vegan ray be fun? i'm not worried about frank if you were wondering.
should i bring abort trip benzos or just let it ride? i know how no fun psychedelic adventures can be. would preparing for the worst make it worse?

thank you in advance

super gay for albert hoffman
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby veganray » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Hugs, not drugs
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Postby HawkGammon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Frank Delicious wrote:Hi Hawk,

thanks,

Horny at Hawk Hollow.

Horny,

Yes I like the ladies. No I don't hate homosexuals. If I'm secretly gay I am currently unaware of it. If anything changes I'll let you know. I do know that if I were to go gay I could certainly do better than you and Ray though. Just be safe and make sure you don't drop any acid rectally. I hear the burn is many times worse than the dreaded truck stop chili and 'rhoids combo that is legendary along I-70.

YDGH
Last edited by HawkGammon on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HawkGammon
Noob

Postby HawkGammon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:35 pm

jsun3thousand wrote:howdy hawk,

would tripping balls with vegan ray be fun? i'm not worried about frank if you were wondering.
should i bring abort trip benzos or just let it ride? i know how no fun psychedelic adventures can be. would preparing for the worst make it worse?

thank you in advance

super gay for albert hoffman

Don,

I think most things with Ray would be fun outside of dinner at a Brazillian steak house. I think if you're going all in with the boys at HH that you should leave the benzos at home. If you're going to sky dive having that emergency chute strapped to your chest is for cowards. If you're going to jump out of a plane you have the one chute, and if it works it works. Are you wearing two condoms during sex?

You can never go wrong with a mock turtleneck.

YDGH
HawkGammon
Noob

Postby jsun3thousand » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:30 pm

hawk,

thanks for answering so quickly. but, what is a condom? do i have to wear two even though i'm not having sex?

thanks again,

Don
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby BrotherDave » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:38 pm

'ello 'awk,

I went to make a sandwich today and the first thing I did was get a knife. Then I got a paper towel, the bread, ham, turkey, muenster cheese, and mayo. Then I thought, "Wait, I still have lettuce left." So I got the lettuce. When I got the lettuce I noticed the knife drawer was still open so I got a knife. I realized that I already had a knife when I got to my sandwich so I put the second knife away. So my question is, how much gold is really left in Fort Knox and can we trust our government's statements on the matter?
Some discs of various sizes, weight, plastic and mold.
BrotherDave
Blue-footed booby fan

Favorite Disc: DX Blue Footed Booby

Postby HawkGammon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:54 pm

jsun3thousand wrote:hawk,

thanks for answering so quickly. but, what is a condom? do i have to wear two even though i'm not having sex?

thanks again,

Don

Don,

I think this will explain it to you best. I suspect you're a visual learning kind of guy.

Based on your avatar I think any worries of needing a condom are far back in your rearview mirror.

YDGH
HawkGammon
Noob

Postby HawkGammon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:08 pm

BrotherDave wrote:'ello 'awk,

I went to make a sandwich today and the first thing I did was get a knife. Then I got a paper towel, the bread, ham, turkey, muenster cheese, and mayo. Then I thought, "Wait, I still have lettuce left." So I got the lettuce. When I got the lettuce I noticed the knife drawer was still open so I got a knife. I realized that I already had a knife when I got to my sandwich so I put the second knife away. So my question is, how much gold is really left in Fort Knox and can we trust our government's statements on the matter?

Dave,

I can't believe you put ham and turkey on the same sandwich. That's a culinary crime. Officially there's somewhere between 200 and 300 billion dollars worth of gold in Fort Knox. However it's pointless to worry about that. There's no where near enough gold to back up our currency. The dollar runs on an empty promise. Sort of like when you tell your buddy that you'll be over Saturday to help him get that sofabed out of his basement and haul it to the dump or the sexually charged banter your date engages with you over dinner at Ruth Chris. Besides this guy...

...cleaned the whole place out 40+ years ago. Don't believe what the British secret service try to tell you contrary.

YDGH
HawkGammon
Noob

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.