Negative Feedback List

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Negative Feedback List

Postby Trey133 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:29 am

El nino

Would you please confirm when you have received your discs? I'd like to know when you do.

Thanks,
Trey
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Ghandi
Discmania Golf Discs: Reinvent your game.
Trey133
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: PD

Postby Mike C » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:10 am

I am unable to resolve an issue with Chadi.

We had agreed to a trade, and I sent him my end of the trade September 23rd, which is when he says he mailed his end too. He received my shipment September 27th. I sent him two second run MVP Ions because he posted this. Both were yellow Ions, and one has a black silhouette of a woman dyed on it. He agreed to trade me some Predators and a JLS for the Ions.

He told me he sent his end out the same time I did, September 23rd. When he PM'd me on the 27th to confirm he received his discs, I mentioned I hadn't received the discs he supposedly sent me but I would keep an eye out for them. The next day nothing showed up and I asked him if he had a tracking #, because I knew they should of been at my house by then.

Two days passed and on the 30th, after still receiving nothing from him, I requested he send me the Ions back. He replied saying sorry he hadn't gotten back to me, but I should wait and give it more time because he was sure they would show up. I told him that there isn't any reason the shipment would take this long, but I agreed to wait over the weekend.

Monday, October the 3rd came, and no shipment. I asked him again to ship me my Ions back. He did not respond.

Tuesday, October 4th came and I again PMed him asking me to send me my Ions back because nothing had showed up. He replied saying he has no intention of dishonest trading, but if he does end up shipping the ions back to me it will take some time because he lent one to a friend.

I asked him if he could verify the address he sent them to and he didn't respond to that. At this point I have asked him 5 times to send me my discs back and so far he has not agreed to. I am getting no where with him. In the extremely unlikely event his end was lost in the mail, that sucks, but that's no reason to be lending out the Ions and not shipping them back to me. I just want my Ions back if I can't get the discs he was going to trade.

EDIT: Make that 6 times I've asked for my Ions back. Hoping he will start replying to my private messages for a change.
Mike C
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Soft Ion

Postby Mike C » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Nothing in the mail, nothing in my PM box. Why are you acting like this Chadi if you don't intend to do anything dishonest, as you told me? This makes no sense at all. I have asked a total of 7 times for my Ions back over the course of more than a week. This is unacceptable. You've had my discs for 12 days and I have nothing to show for it on my end.
Last edited by Mike C on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike C
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Chadi » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:12 am

About response time...
I'm having difficulty seeing new messages in my inbox. I checked DGR mail every day last week without receiving any messages, on Thursday/Friday the forum was all together down for me. I'm open to another faster medium if patience isn't your thing.

About the lost discs...
I received the package yesterday which I was given an incorrect address to send to. When posting the address into Google Maps, no address is found. I'm guessing you omitted part of the street like "Foxrun Ave NW," which DOES exist.

I'm going to reiterate: I have no intention of dishonest trading. This is my first experience trading so I'm doing what I can on my end. You're going to have to trust me and allow this time to work itself out.
Chadi
Noob

Favorite Disc: Magnet

Postby Pchitti » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 pm

I have had multiple packages delayed for weeks and then just randomly show back up at the traders return address. This was not to uncommon for a company I was with shipping 35-70 parcels daily.

The PO is a government institution, they dont care about your package or time unless you pay for a specific time window.
Use UPS or fedex if you want something closer to concern for your package, but you still pay extra for the service.
Pchitti
Noob

Favorite Disc: Buzzz/Teebird

Postby Apothecary » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:16 am

you fucked up, holmes.

you traded with a noob. :lol:
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Apothecary
Freaky Jesus

Favorite Disc: Ion/Comet

Postby Mike C » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Chadi wrote:I received the package yesterday which I was given an incorrect address to send to. When posting the address into Google Maps, no address is found. I'm guessing you omitted part of the street like "Foxrun Ave NW," which DOES exist.

You are wrong, I sent you the correct address, you just failed to read it properly. My zip code ends 720, you wrote 702 on the package. The Ave NW part is irrelevant, I've been having internet trades shipped to two different addresses in this state without adding anything past the street name and they've never been returned to the sender or sent to the wrong location. Don't try to put the blame on me because you messed up the address.

The zip code you used isn't even for the right city. If you can google a street address, you can google a zip code and see if it matches the city. The zip code I PMed you is for the city I live in, the one you used is not.

Notice what follows Foxrun. Nothing. Notice the zip code. That made it to my mailbox. I rest my case.
Mike C
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Mike C » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Well, must of sent it to the wrong zip code again.

USPS website says expected delivery date was the 14th so it's probably going to go back to him again. Talked it over with him and I feel it's going to be resolved in the end.
Mike C
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Mike C » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Got the discs today. Thank you.
Mike C
Fairway Surgeon

Postby makeyourself23 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:45 pm

I purchased a disc from Greg (Flick4D) on Wednesday October 19th. It was listed as a New 171g Champion Classic Roc. Everything seemed fine until I got the disc. There was never any mention that the actual weight is 170g (only scaled to 170.2g) and there's ink on the rim.

I have been trying for the past month to get my money back and send Roc back but Greg will NOT work with me. He has been rude, inconsiderate and has not responded to any of my messages since Oct. 24th (over 3 weeks ago). I've never left negative feedback for anyone on a forum but I don't think stuff like this should happen without people taking note.
Its just water moving down hill over rocks.
makeyourself23
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Classic Roc

Postby Prerube » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:14 am

makeyourself23 wrote:I purchased a disc from Greg (Flick4D) on Wednesday October 19th. It was listed as a New 171g Champion Classic Roc. Everything seemed fine until I got the disc. There was never any mention that the actual weight is 170g (only scaled to 170.2g) and there's ink on the rim.

I have been trying for the past month to get my money back and send Roc back but Greg will NOT work with me. He has been rude, inconsiderate and has not responded to any of my messages since Oct. 24th (over 3 weeks ago). I've never left negative feedback for anyone on a forum but I don't think stuff like this should happen without people taking note.

The weight issue was pointless to bring up. 0.8g off is nothing to be disappointed about, but the undisclosed ink would be a problem.
Prerube
Ruby's Pimp-ass shirt revival

Postby ManU » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:14 am

if you pay for discs that are allegedly shipped but never show up what is supposed to happen?

my understanding was that the person selling/shipping was supposed to make it right by either sending replacement discs or refunding the money

can someone provide some input?

Favorite Disc: Orion LF

Postby Frank Delicious » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:18 am

One of those things should happen.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby kern9787 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:27 am

Tis why you always get tracking numbers...
P2 - Fuse - ROCS!!! - QJLS - QPLS - QOLS - PD - Predator - Quasar
kern9787
Fairway Surgeon

Postby veganray » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:31 am

'Tis also why you always use PayPal & tell the "Gift" option to suck it!
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade