Negative Feedback List

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Negative Feedback List

Postby ManU » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:50 am

Frank Delicious wrote:One of those things should happen.

then I am not having the best experience with Flick4D

I believe the discs were shipped. I've done deals with him in the past and it's never been a problem.

I made a payment on Jan 3/12 but the discs aren't here. They are probably lost somewhere in the postal system.

We've had email exchanges. I've asked for either a replacement disc or a refund of my money. I've even offered to take less money back so that he isn't totally out of pocket on the deal either. The best I have been offered is that I can get a discount on future purchases but no refund. I don't think having to spend more money and getting a "discount" is reasonable. Having to spend more to recover the money I am out/plastic I haven't received doesn't seem right to me.

Anyway, as of now I am out money and plastic and he is not out anything and he's not interested in rectifying the situation...unless you count me giving him more money

most definite negative feedback for Flick4D

Favorite Disc: Orion LF

Postby Flick4D » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 pm

makeyourself23 wrote:I purchased a disc from Greg (Flick4D) on Wednesday October 19th. It was listed as a New 171g Champion Classic Roc. Everything seemed fine until I got the disc. There was never any mention that the actual weight is 170g (only scaled to 170.2g) and there's ink on the rim.

I have been trying for the past month to get my money back and send Roc back but Greg will NOT work with me. He has been rude, inconsiderate and has not responded to any of my messages since Oct. 24th (over 3 weeks ago). I've never left negative feedback for anyone on a forum but I don't think stuff like this should happen without people taking note.

Wow, just reading this now. Interesting spin on the story by Nathan (makeyourself23).

The "ink on the rim" was the weight of the disc. The weight differential of .8 grams...seriously? My digital scale had it weigh in at 170.5, which is why I rounded up to 171g.

These are petty details for someone who was "pumped to slap a dye on the disc" AND got a steal of a price on the disc (worth noting, though it shouldn't matter).

As far as the "rude and inconsiderate" accusation, that is also interesting to read. I would say Nathan was quite rude when he accused me of "pulling sh *t like that again" regarding the above details. That's when I sent one last PM that was certainly not rude, and decided not to read anything Nathan sent from that point on.
Flick4D
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Star Destroyer

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 pm

You should prob answer ManU's thing and worry about why you are getting so much neg feedback.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby Flick4D » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:27 pm

ManU wrote:
Frank Delicious wrote:One of those things should happen.

then I am not having the best experience with Flick4D

I believe the discs were shipped. I've done deals with him in the past and it's never been a problem.

I made a payment on Jan 3/12 but the discs aren't here. They are probably lost somewhere in the postal system.

We've had email exchanges. I've asked for either a replacement disc or a refund of my money. I've even offered to take less money back so that he isn't totally out of pocket on the deal either. The best I have been offered is that I can get a discount on future purchases but no refund. I don't think having to spend more money and getting a "discount" is reasonable. Having to spend more to recover the money I am out/plastic I haven't received doesn't seem right to me.

Anyway, as of now I am out money and plastic and he is not out anything and he's not interested in rectifying the situation...unless you count me giving him more money

most definite negative feedback for Flick4D

Not even a DGR transaction, but since this interesting approach was taken, I'll defend myself here. There will be a positive resolution to this, it's just taking longer than we both want. I've had hundreds of positive transactions and don't like reading stuff like this. I always ship in an extremely timely, responsible manner, and communicate when an item ships and method used. The discs were paid for on 1/2/12 and I shipped 1st class to Canada on 1/3/12 in two separate envelopes, and I filled out two separate customs sheets. This is exactly how I've shipped to ManU at least 4-5 times in the past, without an issue. The first I heard from ManU that discs hadn't arrived was on 1/30/12. My discs usually arrive "super-fast" according to him, and I believe that speed is under two weeks. Something very unusual happened, and the odds of that happening to BOTH packages seems VERY slim to me. So, perhaps it was an address error on my part? Perhaps a customs issue? Maybe there were 2 or 3 attempted and failed deliveries (like the only other time a package of mine went undelivered, and eventually returned to me)? It will be resolved, though.
Flick4D
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Star Destroyer

Postby TOURNEYPLAYER » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:03 pm

So, after much deliberation as to whether or not I was going to put this in this thread I have decided to. gremlin75 had a sale thread for Comets that went up on Sat. I pmed him on Sat with interest in at least one if not two of these 10 Comets. I asked for his paypal and he said that he didnt want to take any paypal until he could ship. he said that monday would be the earliest. I asked him to hold the two particular ones I wanted then and not sell them and he said he had a local that wanted some but he would tell him those were spoken for. I then get a PM this am saying sorry, I sold the whole lot to someone else. to some this may not seem like that big a deal, but when somebody commits to me that they will hold, especially when I had the money ready the day the thread went up it shows a lack of character and someone I would not want to trade with. I have not done any transactions on this site but was more than willing to pay right away and him promising then backing out is why I am posting this. If he says he will hold something for you. dont be so sure.
TOURNEYPLAYER
I bugged Frank for a rank and got this as my rank. WOOOO Frank rules!

Favorite Disc: ZONE BITCHES

Postby gremlin75 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 pm

TOURNEYPLAYER wrote:So, after much deliberation as to whether or not I was going to put this in this thread I have decided to. gremlin75 had a sale thread for Comets that went up on Sat. I pmed him on Sat with interest in at least one if not two of these 10 Comets. I asked for his paypal and he said that he didnt want to take any paypal until he could ship. he said that monday would be the earliest. I asked him to hold the two particular ones I wanted then and not sell them and he said he had a local that wanted some but he would tell him those were spoken for. I then get a PM this am saying sorry, I sold the whole lot to someone else. to some this may not seem like that big a deal, but when somebody commits to me that they will hold, especially when I had the money ready the day the thread went up it shows a lack of character and someone I would not want to trade with. I have not done any transactions on this site but was more than willing to pay right away and him promising then backing out is why I am posting this. If he says he will hold something for you. dont be so sure.

And again I'm sorry that you're upset by this but as I said, at no time did I except money from you. Yes I did tell you I would hold them however, again as I told you, someone else made an offer for the whole lot of 10. I needed money quickly so I sold the whole lot to the other buyer.

Maybe I should not have told you I would hold them then sell the one disc you wanted to someone else. But once again as I told you I am in no position to turn down a larger sum of money due to my financial situation.

Once again sorry you felt this was needed but so be it.
gremlin75
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby zj1002 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:28 pm

This isn't neg feedback worthy.

Shit ain't final until a sale. Cry about it somewhere else. We all get burned on deals
Omega - QMS - MD2 - QJLS - OLF/S - DD - Scorpius
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand
zj1002
metroid cannon

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby TOURNEYPLAYER » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Maybe not to u. But if I can't trust somebody. I would want to know about it.
TOURNEYPLAYER

Postby zj1002 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Really? I don't trust someone that kept caps lock on while making a screen name

How about neg feedback for that
Omega - QMS - MD2 - QJLS - OLF/S - DD - Scorpius
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand
zj1002
metroid cannon

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby Flipflat » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:05 pm

TOURNEYPLAYER wrote:Maybe not to u. But if I can't trust somebody. I would want to know about it.

He isn't obligated to sell to you, even if you expressed intent on buying before anyone else. Gremlin has the final say to make a deal that is in his best interest. Honestly, he doesn't even need to give a reason.
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby elnino » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:06 pm

I was the guy who bought the lot from Gremlin75. And all i can say is he gave me great PMs, a good deal on some very nice discs and even let me know shipping information all very promptly. I couldn't ask for more or a better experience working with him.

That being said i'm sorry i snipped the lot but i hardly think that neg feedback is called for here.

If anything you might just post that in his thread that you want one and then you know you PM'd first. i have no idea when i PMd but i saw it pretty early on and he might have been seeing if i would take the lot deal...but again i have nothign but positive feedback for this guy. even his pictures were awesome.
Positive feedback 56 Trade
Destroyer=Firebird=Striker=Roc=Wizard
elnino
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Firebird/wizard

Postby TOURNEYPLAYER » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:07 am

just read his response to my post. I offered to pay. he said ok. he said he would hold 2 till monday. he didnt. thats it.
TOURNEYPLAYER

Postby cefire » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 am

TOURNEYPLAYER wrote:just read his response to my post. I offered to pay. he said ok. he said he would hold 2 till monday. he didnt. thats it.

Would you have bought the whole lot? If not, stop w h i n i n g...
cefire
Noob

Postby TOURNEYPLAYER » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 am

I didnt get the option. had he said, "hey man, gotta guy who wants to buy them all, including the two i promised you, can you buy them all?" that would have made a world of difference. i guess keeping ones word is not important to you people. prob why this marketplace blows donkey cock.
TOURNEYPLAYER

Postby gremlin75 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 am

TOURNEYPLAYER wrote:I didnt get the option. had he said, "hey man, gotta guy who wants to buy them all, including the two i promised you, can you buy them all?" that would have made a world of difference. i guess keeping ones word is not important to you people. prob why this marketplace blows donkey cock.

You told me you weren't sure if you could do $28 for two so why would I ask if you could afford more then that for the whole lot? Then I would've just tried to turn it into a bidding war and I doubt you would have been happy about that outcome either.

Thank you to everyone who is defending me but don't worry about it. He's upset and feels that me NOT taking money from him but saying I would hold a disc then not holding it is enough for negative feedback. That's just part of doing business online. If the mod's feel this isn't with of negative feedback then I'm sure they will remove it. If not so be it.

Fact is someone elese made the sale much easier for me by offering to buy all of them at once. I gave that person what I feel was a good price, shipped the discs the same day money was received, and he will have the disc by mid week.

Can't make everyone happy.
gremlin75
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Comet

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade