Anyhow, I wanted to get some input from the community.
What kinds of things do experienced players do in the following scenarios?
- Throwing downhill to a tight landing area.
- Throwing downhill for max distance.
- Throwing uphill on a tight fairway.
- Maximizing your shot from a hillside lie.
- Low power shots -- not blowing past the pin or hyzering out 35 feet short.
- Controlling anhyzers -- stalling out early usually leaves one in a very bad spot, so does overdoing the angle (the resulting roll negates whatever the anhyzer accomplished).
These are all situations I encounter in almost every round I play. Some of the scenarios are inspired by specific holes I encounter regularly.