North Little Rock, AR Courses

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

North Little Rock, AR Courses

Postby Tossin' in Memphis » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:57 am

I will be visiting my inlaws this weekend and I've played both courses at Burns Park...Enjoyed those course but I was wondering what Hindman Pam is like? Any other suggestions for courses? I don't mind driving a little far. They live in the Chenalt area where all the fancy folks live....
"Strange women distributing swords from the bottom of ponds is no basis for a government"
Tossin' in Memphis
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Moving Pictures?

Re: North Little Rock, AR Courses

Postby curt » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:32 am

Morehart is a better course than Hindman. Hindman is real short and pretty easy. Morehart has two sets of tees that are pretty different, and feels a lot more like an 18 hole course. It really isn't that much further than Morehart and will probably be more enjoyable. I would also recommend staying away from the course in Jacksonville. That park was completely underwater a couple of weeks ago, and I'd guess the course is still pretty wet, at least.
curt
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Re: North Little Rock, AR Courses

Postby RustyP » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 am

If you have the time, Cedar Glades in Hot Springs is worth the 45min-1hr drive. Hilly, wooded, and technical - originally a Houck design that's had a few holes tweaked since opening. My personal favorite course too.
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Return to Courses