Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 pm

An oldie but a goodie.
PA1s-Rocs-FLX Drones-Teebirds-D3s-Destroyers-D1s
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Pumpkin Rocs

Re: Beer

Postby NoLifeLeft » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 pm

I've been enjoying the mixed cases of Magic Hat that are now at my local Costco. It contains #9(ehh), a fairly basic amber-ish lager (not bad), a darkened IPA (tasty), and a "dark mild" English ale (also tasty).
NoLifeLeft
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: a whole bag of 'em

Postby RustyP » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:28 am

Ballast Point just started distributing here in TX, so I've been downing pints of Sculpin left and right! :) The nose on this beer alone is enough to keep me coming back for more.

Anyone else tried Left Hand TNT yet? http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/418/67253 Weizenbock made with some kind of smoked tea...oddly tastes and smells like beef jerky at first :/ It mellows a bit though and was pretty enjoyable overall.
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby dgdave » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:55 am

I got a Tallahassee sampler and it was really good. The Velvet Rooster tripel was very tasty and Buffalo Sweat Stout was a poor man KBS. I really liked the Buffalo Sweat.
Last edited by dgdave on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby dgdave » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:59 am

"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby JR » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:19 am

Hornbeer Happy Hoppy Easter is a very hoppy and enjoyable beer but the taste is so strong that it ain't for everyone. For the aficionados and hop heads it is great. Still liking dark beers their Happy Hoppy Viking adds dark beer flavor in a balanced multiple faceted taste while staying hoppy and fresh tasting. A confusingly light easy ride on your palate for a strong flavored robust dark beer. Seriously recommended.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby mrlaroo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:58 pm

I miss my Bells!
mrlaroo
Noob

Favorite Disc: Champ Beast

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:02 am

I started glowing when Oberon came in last week. Absolutely delicious. :D
PA1s-Rocs-FLX Drones-Teebirds-D3s-Destroyers-D1s
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Pumpkin Rocs

Postby bcr123psu » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:46 am

I threw back quite a few of those during my summer vacation last year and I plan to do so again this year. Yummy and easy to drink.
bcr123psu
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: The one in my brakes

Postby JR » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Evil Twin Even More Jesus at 12ABV ain't for kiddies. It is super strong tasting dark and very sweet. Nectar of the gods. Yummy!
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby JR » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Regarding the beer in the previous post here's a joke: What did it take to fill all the churches with beer enthusiasts? They changed the communion wine (is that the correct term?) to barley wine.

The Evil Twin beer is a barley wine and is good enough to get even more Jesus :-D And those that have tasted it to go back for more :lol:
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby cfair » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 am

EPIC's Imperial Pumpkin Porter was one of the most interesting beers have had in the last year or so. It was tasty, creative, odd, and interesting. I am really beginning to feel like EPIC actually achieves success with the overly crafty crafty beer style. Others try but often fall flat.

Rogue is a good brewery. Stouts are one of my top favorite styles. Chocolate stouts are often very good. Rogue's Chocolate Stout just leaves me with smiles. However I don't like it with foods...

That Buffalo is another one of the new canned beers eh? Not sure how I feel about most the can beers I've had... also not sure about anything that relates to the Bison. Bison's Organic Stout and Chocolate stouts weren't that great...

Bell's Oberon is one of the few summer seasonal beers I enjoy. Good stuff.

On another note I will never ever drink another cold old stock again. It ruins the beer and I just don't think it is meant to be served as such...
cfair
Tree Magnet

Postby JR » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Lost Dog. Do it pull the trigger and have one. Lost Abbey/Brew Dog collaboration. Plum taste and deceptively light taste for such a strong flavor and ABV. Drinkable heavy duty stuff. Great taste.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby ZZgolfer » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Nice light Ale, great on a hot day.
ZZgolfer
Noob

Favorite Disc: Roc

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.