8000th post on DGR.

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: 8000th post on DGR.

Postby JR » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:Well you must have spread one joke over all 8000 posts cuz I've never caught one.

Unfortunately that seems to be a running thing with you. Not catching it as in catching glimpses of reality. I'm not laughing with or at you i'm sad about it.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Frank Delicious » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:05 pm

JR I feel like a lot of your long posts could go into the middle part of American Psycho where Bateman is kinda losing it but not quite fucking corpses yet.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby Jesse B 707 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:37 pm

JR wrote:
Jesse B 707 wrote:Well you must have spread one joke over all 8000 posts cuz I've never caught one.

Unfortunately that seems to be a running thing with you. Not catching it as in catching glimpses of reality. I'm not laughing with or at you i'm sad about it.

I guess your humor, much like your exceptional writing style, is intentionally just too complex for a feeble mind like mine to ever properly comprehend. Sad story really, I'm sure that I'm missing a lot of great content.
Last edited by Jesse B 707 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Dig It » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 am

Frank Delicious wrote:JR I feel like a lot of your long posts could go into the middle part of American Psycho where Bateman is kinda losing it but not quite fucking corpses yet.

I always imagine the notebooks Kevin Spacey's character kept in the movie Seven.
Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell.
Dig It
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: circleStamPooPlate

Postby Parks » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Nah, JR gets more overtechnical than that. He creates his own versions of the math equations and yarn maps from A Beautiful Mind.
We're at our best when it's from our hips
Parks
1000 Rated Poster

Postby jsun3thousand » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:39 pm

replace charlie with jr.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby JR » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Parks wrote:Nah, JR gets more overtechnical than that. He creates his own versions of the math equations and yarn maps from A Beautiful Mind.

The guy that Beautiful Mind tells of has a Nobel prize i don't. Both of us studied a field that seems to get lost on the general public. Thus speaking what has been proven seems like aliens talking to many. Yet we are factual except he sees boogey men i don't. Or at least he was working with provable facts creating the equations for which he received his Nobel prize. There are not many Nobel prize candidates here until they create new classes :-)
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby keltik » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:28 pm

keltik
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Postby JR » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 pm

LAWLZZZZ!!!!!!!

I just hope that these guys aren't "true professionals" and that the bear is tame. The fight or flight reaction might kick in especially with a wild animal having been dropped off a tree surrounded by people. Getting charged at by an angry bear from that distance leaves no time to draw, unsafe the weapon, chamber a round, aim and fire. I wouldn't want an angry bear to charge me even with a short acceleration time and space. A bear from stand still does not need x steps or a run up to do massive damage. Ouch time if that happens. I wonder what the next picture looks like. Gore?
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Working Stiff » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Furthur wrote:Either get a lighter one, throw harder, or find a disc with more glide.
Working Stiff
Super Moderator of DGCR

Favorite Disc: Ontario Roc

Postby Flipflat » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Keltik, that post cracked me up
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.