MD2

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: MD2

Postby new013 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Someth1ng wrote:Well I have 2 pink and 2 new yellows, flat but not gummy. They flew pretty much like my gummy pink or my orange USDGC MD2, a touch shorter but I think it was me. Over all I am pretty happy and happy with the time DTworld took to go through their stock of MD2s to get me the flat ones.

awesome, i'm glad these are rolling back around. i knew patience would be the ticket. the more i throw my new the one the happier i get. i'm glad you got hooked up.
"F*ck... here comes that guy New013."
new013
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: TL

Postby jubuttib » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Yep, they're definitely rolling back. I found two yellow flattish gummy opaques today while rifling through the racks at Powergrip. They felt really nice, and bring my gummy MD2 collection up to 5. =)

In other news, holy hell my new yellow D-Line Psycho is stiff, like those platelike Gateway mediums without being too slick.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby kern9787 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:59 pm

jubuttib wrote:In other news, holy hell my new yellow D-Line Psycho is stiff, like those platelike Gateway mediums without being too slick.

Sure its not a kc pro?
P2 - Fuse - ROCS!!! - QJLS - QPLS - QOLS - PD - Predator - Quasar
kern9787
Fairway Surgeon

Postby jubuttib » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 pm

kern9787 wrote:
jubuttib wrote:In other news, holy hell my new yellow D-Line Psycho is stiff, like those platelike Gateway mediums without being too slick.

Sure its not a kc pro?
They sent those to the stores? I'm not a KC expert, so I have almost no idea. Pretty psyched if it is.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Postby kern9787 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:09 am

I have no idea if they sent those out or not. All I know is KC Pros are stiff. And they made yellow kc pro p2's.
P2 - Fuse - ROCS!!! - QJLS - QPLS - QOLS - PD - Predator - Quasar
kern9787
Fairway Surgeon

Postby JR » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 am

jubuttib wrote:Yep, they're definitely rolling back. I found two yellow flattish gummy opaques today while rifling through the racks at Powergrip. They felt really nice, and bring my gummy MD2 collection up to 5. =)

In other news, holy hell my new yellow D-Line Psycho is stiff, like those platelike Gateway mediums without being too slick.

If it flies better than regular Psychos you lucky dog :-D
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby jubuttib » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:41 am

JR wrote:If it flies better than regular Psychos you lucky dog :-D
Doesn't even need to fly better, flying as good as regular D-Psychos would be plenty. =)
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Postby jubuttib » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 am

Is there a way to recognize the KC P2's? Any telltale signs?
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Postby dgdave » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:01 am

All mine had a little dimple on top at the nipple
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby jubuttib » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:24 am

dgdave wrote:All mine had a little dimple on top at the nipple
Most likely a freakishly stiff D-Line then, the nipple is very precisely cut off and the top side is totally flat.

Still, it's a freakishly stiff D-P2, what's not to like? =)

EDIT: I also saw two red champystar S-P2's there, nice and grippy, and pretty gummy. Seemed like they'd make great drivers.
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Postby JR » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:01 pm

jubuttib wrote:
JR wrote:If it flies better than regular Psychos you lucky dog :-D
Doesn't even need to fly better, flying as good as regular D-Psychos would be plenty. =)

Yeah for durability but if it is more HSS bojioinGGGGGGGG!!!!!
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby dgdave » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:04 pm

No, mine are kc. Straight from the source b
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby jubuttib » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:17 pm

dgdave wrote:No, mine are kc. Straight from the source b
Yeah, and mine is a stiff D-Line, because it's not like your KCs.
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Postby JR » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:48 pm

After a grip revelation today I gotta _so_ try how a P2 flies since medium Sole and Ion worked so well without flipping. Having my best Anode (med 175) flip in a gust and fly into a place i couldn't get it from earlier this week makes me not so miffed as i'm sure imma gonna have a good time with my 168 med Anode. I have so many discs to retry like Wizards and so many killer discs. Comet is great now if it was good before now it's something else but i still prefer my Coyote. Even before today my C MD 2 faded so much that i preferred other discs but now i imagine it is better to higher winds.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Frank Delicious » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:38 pm

jubuttib wrote:EDIT: I also saw two red champystar S-P2's there, nice and grippy, and pretty gummy. Seemed like they'd make great drivers.

I have a couple of these, they are really nice driving putters since I like mine a little gummy
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

PreviousNext

Return to Equipment