New midranges from Gateway

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

New midranges from Gateway

Postby BIF13 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:26 pm

any input on the two new mids from gateway? mystic and karma? I'm always interested in new mids, but want some insight before I pony up the $$ on them.
Z Nuke - Z Force - Z Surge - Z Avenger SS - Z Stalker - Z Wasp - Z Buzzz - ESP Meteor - ESP Comet - D Focus - D Magnet
BIF13
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Z Nuke

Re: New midranges from Gateway

Postby BLURR » Tue May 01, 2012 7:10 am

Mystic is a pretty good mid. The Karma, not so much. The mystic is a smaller diameter mid that is really straight. A great mid for heavily wooded courses. The Karma is trying to be an Elemen-X, but failing miserably. If they could eliminate some of the dome on the karma, it would be a better disc. The Scout is also a pretty good mid. Very straight with a slight left finish(RHBH). If I was going with a Gateway mid line up, it would be Demon/Warrior/Scout/Mystic.
If the object of disc golf were to hit trees, I'd be 1100 rated.
BLURR
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Comet

Re: New midranges from Gateway

Postby BIF13 » Tue May 01, 2012 7:16 am

by D-mac description I was leaning toward the karma, sounded better. I will give the mystic a try. I have a scout, I like it but it seems to overlap my buzzz, and that thing will probably never leave my bag!
Z Nuke - Z Force - Z Surge - Z Avenger SS - Z Stalker - Z Wasp - Z Buzzz - ESP Meteor - ESP Comet - D Focus - D Magnet
BIF13
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Z Nuke

Return to Equipment