Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment
Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter
I feel being lefty is an advantage. not a disadvantage.
- I bugged Frank for a rank and got this as my rank. WOOOO Frank rules!
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 pm
- Location: behind you
- Favorite Disc: ZONE BITCHES
polecat and maybe very lightweight blizzard wolf's are extremely good lefty discs. good luck, and don't mind the haters
EDIT: I know the innova website says that they are putters and midranges respectively, but for left handers they go as far as drivers.
- Effective absolute Communicator
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 pm
- Location: fighting crime
- Favorite Disc: whamo malibu
God hates me the most. I can drive best LHBH but only flick and putt righty. I practice annys while I curse under my breath.
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 pm
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Favorite Disc: Wizard
Return to Equipment
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests