Black Pearl Firebird

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Black Pearl Firebird

Postby jubuttib » Sun May 20, 2012 9:35 am

Have I just missed you guys talking about this? Veeeeery pretty, and perhaps a sign that Innova is jumping on the GL bandwagon along with Discraft. =)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word
User avatar
 
Posts: 5447
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm
Location: Finland
Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Re: Black Pearl Firebird

Postby Steve » Sun May 20, 2012 9:43 am

Didn't Innova have pearly discs back before Lat64 was knee high to a grasshopper?
Steve
Fairway Surgeon
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: 515
Favorite Disc: OLF

Re: Black Pearl Firebird

Postby turso » Sun May 20, 2012 9:50 am

Yeah, but they seemed more of an accident than anything else judging by the amount of em. Wouldn't complain if they came out with champ that looked like that though :)
Frank Delicious wrote:Every groove is a unique snowflake of suck.


NOS, PD, River, Roc3, Comet, Trident, Mercy, JOKERi, XXX
turso
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions
User avatar
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:45 pm
Location: Finland, Kuopio
Favorite Disc: FR Roc3

Re: Black Pearl Firebird

Postby jubuttib » Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 am

I've seen pearly discs from Innova, but they haven't been close to looking like that though.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word
User avatar
 
Posts: 5447
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm
Location: Finland
Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Re: Black Pearl Firebird

Postby Booter » Sun May 20, 2012 11:05 am

you havnt seen many then. i have plenty of pearly rhynos,firebirds,orcs,gators like that . the only reason u can see it good on this one is because its black with white pearl.
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!
User avatar
 
Posts: 4361
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: plaztek bins!
Favorite Disc: square ones

Re: Black Pearl Firebird

Postby turso » Sun May 20, 2012 12:10 pm

I wonder why they do it so rarely, is it just a mistake they care not to correct or they just feel like adding some flair every now and then? If it's the latter I wonder if it makes the plastic too expensive or something for them to do it all the time.
Frank Delicious wrote:Every groove is a unique snowflake of suck.


NOS, PD, River, Roc3, Comet, Trident, Mercy, JOKERi, XXX
turso
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions
User avatar
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:45 pm
Location: Finland, Kuopio
Favorite Disc: FR Roc3

Re: Black Pearl Firebird

Postby Frank Delicious » Sun May 20, 2012 12:48 pm

that is a pretty looking disc.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown
User avatar
 
Posts: 12364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Drowning in a cold river
Favorite Disc: Wraith

Re: Black Pearl Firebird

Postby jubuttib » Mon May 21, 2012 8:52 am

Booter wrote:you havnt seen many then. i have plenty of pearly rhynos,firebirds,orcs,gators like that . the only reason u can see it good on this one is because its black with white pearl.
Fair enough. Have you seen any that looked like GL though? Not making a point, just interested.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word
User avatar
 
Posts: 5447
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm
Location: Finland
Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Re: Black Pearl Firebird

Postby 7ontheline » Mon May 21, 2012 9:42 am

sexy fb
Magic / Judge / PA2 - Tursas / QMS / Buzzz / Mace - QJ / E / F - Renegade / O / D1

JHern wrote:If your putter isn't your favorite disc, get a new putter.
7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 pm
Location: Midtown Memphis, TN
Favorite Disc: Judge

Re: Black Pearl Firebird

Postby Booter » Mon May 21, 2012 11:23 am

jubuttib wrote:
Booter wrote:you havnt seen many then. i have plenty of pearly rhynos,firebirds,orcs,gators like that . the only reason u can see it good on this one is because its black with white pearl.
Fair enough. Have you seen any that looked like GL though? Not making a point, just interested.


not as mettallic looking but swirly . the thing is like i said, its easier to see on the black plastic. its kinda hard to see on other colors or i should say it doesnt POP as much. ill take pics of some stuff i have. i have alot of swirly pearly stuff
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!
User avatar
 
Posts: 4361
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: plaztek bins!
Favorite Disc: square ones


Return to Equipment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests