Roottori's bag

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Roottori's bag

Postby Roottori » Sun May 20, 2012 5:03 am

NeuralBlaze wrote:I'll second the Magic recommendation, I have a few in SS and SSS I'd be willing to loan or trade, as I'm moving more towards the Anode now. If you haven't checked out the Anode I'd highly recommend it, especially if you like the Ions.

I haven't tried Anode, but from what I've heard it's quite HSS so it doesn't really fit that turnover putter slot. I think I'll try Magic, it's time to order some plastic again... :P

And about this distance driver thingy, I think I've found the one for me. I bought a slightly beat up 167g Champion Beast from my cousin, and it works great for me! I was throwing 360' hyzerflips like it was nothing, definitely going into the bag.
Roottori
Noob

Favorite Disc: Comet

Re: Roottori's bag

Postby JR » Sun May 20, 2012 11:01 pm

The Anode ain't great for turnovers so i use the Star Aviar P&A because it ain't so bulky that it would stick to my small fingers like the Magic can.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Previous

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion