goldenDCroc's bag

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

goldenDCroc's bag

Postby goldenDCroc » Wed May 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Longtime creeper first time poster. Since I didn't see a new person intro thread I thought I'd do it this way...

I use to play 3 to 4 times a week but now it's down to maybe once a week if I am lucky (getting a real job and starting a family takes it out of you). I am no longer a PDGA member since I no longer have time for tournaments nor is there a real benefit to it, but play casual rounds with my friends throughout Michigan, and sometimes the local dubs.

I have a Revolution Carolina bag grey/black that I have had for almost 7 years (birthday gift from girlfriend -now wife).

I throw...

4-5 wizards for putting, upshots, >250 ft
1 2001 CE Roc - perhaps the GREATEST disc ever made (200-350ft)
1 DX Roc - do everything midrange when I am afraid to loose the 2001 (200-350ft)
1 Champ Glow 4x Roc - overstable (200-350ft)
1 Glo Champ Gator - just bought and still trying out
3-4 TBirds (CE/10x) - love throwing them just wish I could toss them farther (300-400ft)
1 CE Firebird
2 Destroyers - good distance with less effort (350-425ft)
1 Xcal - little bit longer Firebird

Always looking for new Rocs/wizards/tbirds
goldenDCroc
Noob

Favorite Disc: roc

Re: goldenDCroc's bag

Postby JR » Thu May 24, 2012 6:56 am

Welcome. You have enough power to gain even more distance on the Destroyers. Usual suspects include Boss (including Blizzard plastic light ones), Nukes, Kings (only VIP domey not at all drooping outside edges will do at your power) and Rampages.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion