Video game season...recommendations?

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Video game season...recommendations?

Postby JR » Fri May 18, 2012 6:38 am

I certainly have not that pile in such a long time that there should have been a slew of patches out there so i don't know how it is now. From what i've read that series of games seems to release one eyed without wings and with one leg and is expected to fly. Unlike the Su 25 that has at times for no apparent reason a lack of power so severe that it doesn't rise. And flies just fine with a full load at other times... I hope the patches work. I lost interest way before.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Flipflat » Fri May 18, 2012 7:35 am

JR wrote:I hope the patches work. I lost interest way before.

All you needed to write was this, the rest of your post makes absolutely no fucking sense.
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby Jesse B 707 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:47 am

Yeah, the game seems to work just fine Junior. I don't think you know what you're talking about here.....I'm shocked
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Itchy » Fri May 18, 2012 2:19 pm

JR wrote:...Unlike the Su 25 that has at times for no apparent reason a lack of power so severe that it doesn't rise. And flies just fine with a full load at other times...

What's not realistic about that? If you want to fly russian, hop in a Su-27 or be ready to complain. Russia's air order of battle is pretty shitty for the most part,IMO. You're complaint is kind of like a Marine getting in an AV-8 and complaining it doesn't perform like an F-14.
Gorilla Boy Spider Monkey
TL - FL - Valkyrie - PD - Cyclone - Element - Meteor - Roc Plus - Gremlin - Summit - Wizard
SLO Throwers mini
Itchy
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: S Gremlin

Postby Flipflat » Fri May 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Not sure if you saw this link Itchy, but good deal right here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003UV8RRE/ref=cm_sw_su_dp[/quote]
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby Itchy » Fri May 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Thanks, I did miss that link... hadn't noticed the page had changed on this topic. That and the Day Z mod will get me rolling... good deal! Thanks Flippie! :D
TL - FL - Valkyrie - PD - Cyclone - Element - Meteor - Roc Plus - Gremlin - Summit - Wizard
SLO Throwers mini
Itchy
Fairway Surgeon

Postby jcf5083 » Fri May 18, 2012 8:05 pm

My shit right now is FIFA Street, I've clocked in a good 20 hours in the last month and a half.
jcf5083
Noob

Favorite Disc: Champ Beast

Postby JR » Fri May 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Itchy wrote:
JR wrote:...Unlike the Su 25 that has at times for no apparent reason a lack of power so severe that it doesn't rise. And flies just fine with a full load at other times...

What's not realistic about that? If you want to fly russian, hop in a Su-27 or be ready to complain. Russia's air order of battle is pretty shitty for the most part,IMO. You're complaint is kind of like a Marine getting in an AV-8 and complaining it doesn't perform like an F-14.

Maybe you should read what i wrote again. Unloaded Su25 sometimes stops climbing while at times a fully loaded one does all aerobatics without problems. With the version i tried. Its got nothing to do with other planes.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Itchy » Fri May 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Welp, I d/l-ed the demo to take a looksie... played the bootcamp and a mission with some marines. Yerp, it was buggy as heck.

A squad-mate was inside a building shooting out a window and got hit. I thought I'd run over and do the medical thing for him. I got stuck on a door frame while a baddie no-clipped through the back wall of the house and mowed me down.

WFT :|

Not sure I'm going to get it... that mod looks cool as hell, but the engine irked me.
SLO Throwers mini
Itchy
Fairway Surgeon

Postby jubuttib » Sat May 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Getting cautiously enthusiastic again, rF2 beta is getting another update. If the tyres start warming up properly and the performance goes up a bit I'm going to be playing the shit out of it, again.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby BLURR » Tue May 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is pretty bad ass so far. Let you know after getting some more play time on it.
If the object of disc golf were to hit trees, I'd be 1100 rated.
BLURR
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby bill » Fri May 25, 2012 8:36 am

diablo 3 has been great so far. only level 20 but if you liked diablo 2 you'll love 3.
flow pd eagle leopard axis rattler ion
bill
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: eagle

Postby Booter » Fri May 25, 2012 8:55 am

legend of zelda
contra
castlevania
battletoads

thats what im playing right now :)
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Favorite Disc: square ones

Postby Jeronimo » Fri May 25, 2012 9:14 am

bill wrote:diablo 3 has been great so far. only level 20 but if you liked diablo 2 you'll love 3.

Yeah, the DRM sucks but the game is pretty tight. Love the AH.
I am dumb.

...and a drama queen.
Jeronimo
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Pure

Postby Jesse B 707 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Games I have been cracking out on lately:
Diablo 3: brings me back to 15 years ago when I lost a whole summer playing the original
Trials: Evolution: this game is THE SHIT! if you have an XBOX 360 and you don't own this game, you are blowing it. Best $15 gaming value of the year.
Awesomenauts: weird blend of 2D brawler (think Smash Brothers) and MOBA (think League of Legends or DOTA) that is surprisingly fun
DayZ:......fuck, I suck at this game. It is quite fun though, as far as zombie games go this is the best concept to come out since.....ever.
MLB2k12: yeah....it's just like last years game but I just can't stop playing the "my player" mode, it really is horribly addicting.
League of Legends: a good way to get yelled at for sucking at a game. Worst online community ever....fun game
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.