Non-Disc Golf Stuff
Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter
Frank Delicious wrote:That whole joke is poorly thought out.
Much like P.Drizzle's mom's decision not to insist that her "clients" wear condoms.
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.
Cheers & chings!
- Plastic Fondler
- Posts: 2206
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 pm
- Location: the defense table
- Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin
There must be a website that does this...please do share the URL!
Drivers: Starlite Wraith (158g), Gummy Champion Leopard (150g), 1st Run Z-Talon (150g)
Mid-Range: Star Classic Roc (146g), R-Pro Roc (157g)
Putt/Approach: Legacy Protege Clozer (158g), Glow DX Aviar (150g)
- Please ask me about my insider info on pros! Oh GOD please ask me!
- Posts: 2620
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:50 am
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Favorite Disc: Clutch
Lulz at the rank. Good work frankles
- I bugged Frank for a rank and got this as my rank. WOOOO Frank rules!
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 pm
- Location: behind you
- Favorite Disc: ZONE BITCHES
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:44 pm
- Favorite Disc: Magnet, Duh
Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest