Booter wrote:so does anyone like gateway warlocks? ive been thinking thaat i want to try one. i never have before because it just seemed like gateways bastard child. ive tried all the other putters though.
how deep are they?
how do organics and glows fly?
how do the glows feel? stiff meds or soft? slick or grippy?
ive read theyre beadless wizards basically,is that true for stability?
how do these conpare to discmania p2 psychos?
looking for info and maybe profile pics next to a p2,wizard,magic. ive had interest in trying magics again too but i gotta catch a glimpse of these warlocks.
1) they fly alright. straighter and a bit faster than a wizard. Little less good in the wind.
2) organics: less stable. Glows: more stable.
3) Glows come in all varieties just like every other gateway disc so you can probably find one to fit your needs
4) kinda and they really aren't beadless wizards, the nose is blunter and there are a couple of other differences. Discspeed has a post somewhere where he outlines them
5) less stable, a bit faster