Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment
Moderators: Timko, Fritz, Solty, Booter, Blake_T, Frank Delicious
Anything you love/hate about it? Would you get something different if you did it again? I might be getting one for my friends birthday and wanted some feedback. Resurrecting the old thread didn't seem like it would get the replies Im looking for
B!tch out + Pitch out =]
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:46 am
- Favorite Disc: Buzzzzz
My only 2 complaints with the bag are.
1) No real rain fly. When it starts to rain I swap my putters from the putter pocket to the main compartment and zip it up. I guess I was expecting something like the revolution design of 2 covers. Picking up a pair of fade quad shocks pretty much makes this a non issue though.
2) No keyclip in the side pocket. Once you start using a keyclip you don't want to go to anything else. And there is no keyclip. Kinda minor but big in my book.
I moved from a revolution team carolina bag to a karma. The size increase allows me to easily carry extra layers in colder weather. I really like the bag those are just my 2 nitpicks.
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 pm
I own the Juju and it's great. Two putters, three blizzard, three fairway and three mids fit perfect. If I bought today it would probably be a Mojo for the three putter pocket and room for a soft cooler. Or two.
Pure Sinus Tursas Roc3 Pain Gator River Saints Teebirds
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:07 pm
- Location: Encinitas, Ca
- Favorite Disc: 166g River
Return to Equipment
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests