Anybody With A Voodoo Bag, Please Answer

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Anybody With A Voodoo Bag, Please Answer

Postby Drowsy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Anything you love/hate about it? Would you get something different if you did it again? I might be getting one for my friends birthday and wanted some feedback. Resurrecting the old thread didn't seem like it would get the replies Im looking for
B!tch out + Pitch out =]
Drowsy
Noob

Favorite Disc: Buzzzzz

Re: Anybody With A Voodoo Bag, Please Answer

Postby nohr » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:17 pm

My only 2 complaints with the bag are.

1) No real rain fly. When it starts to rain I swap my putters from the putter pocket to the main compartment and zip it up. I guess I was expecting something like the revolution design of 2 covers. Picking up a pair of fade quad shocks pretty much makes this a non issue though.

2) No keyclip in the side pocket. Once you start using a keyclip you don't want to go to anything else. And there is no keyclip. Kinda minor but big in my book.

I moved from a revolution team carolina bag to a karma. The size increase allows me to easily carry extra layers in colder weather. I really like the bag those are just my 2 nitpicks.
nohr
Tree Magnet

Re: Anybody With A Voodoo Bag, Please Answer

Postby Sagecoast » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 pm

I own the Juju and it's great. Two putters, three blizzard, three fairway and three mids fit perfect. If I bought today it would probably be a Mojo for the three putter pocket and room for a soft cooler. Or two.
Pure Sinus Tursas Roc3 Pain Gator River Saints Teebirds
Sagecoast
Noob

Favorite Disc: 166g River

Return to Equipment