Level of athleticism of disc golfers

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Level of athleticism of disc golfers

Postby JHern » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:06 pm

bergdawg wrote:...Businesses will spend money on disc golf if it makes them money...

Tell that to Tiger Woods, who lost how much money in sponsorships for sticking his dick in everything that walks?

bergdawg wrote:It's funny that people think there's going to be some magic cash donkey that's going to shit huge pay days...

If you hadn't noticed, PDGA are the biggest believers in the magic cash-crapping donkey. All I did was point out the incongruity of believing in the future of donkey green while at the same time permitting pros to smoke during rounds.

bergdawg wrote:I started the thread, biatch.

Indeed, posting inflammatory thread topics and stoking the flames, the shoe fits. I suspect that you're also the douche who flamed up Josh Anthon's Facebook wall, you had nothing productive to add to that discussion, either.

bergdawg wrote:That knowledge you drop to the 15 people that come on here is very insightful. Would you like to be nominated for a Pulitzer Prize?

There is no prize or profit to be made here. DGR has helped thousands of people to throw better, and to learn things about disc golf that they can't find anywhere else on the web. It used to be a place for serious discussion of disc golf, but I see that is slipping away.

I don't even know if you have anything interesting to say Tyler, I've never seen evidence of it, but I'm always open to the idea. I'm still on the fence regarding whether you are even a disc golfer, or just a 12-year-old troll parroting nonsense he read over at DGCR.
Japan bag...
Drivers: Starlite Wraith (158g), Gummy Champion Leopard (150g), 1st Run Z-Talon (150g)
Mid-Range: Star Classic Roc (146g), R-Pro Roc (157g)
Putt/Approach: Legacy Protege Clozer (158g), Glow DX Aviar (150g)
JHern
Please ask me about my insider info on pros! Oh GOD please ask me!

Favorite Disc: Clutch

Postby veganray » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 pm

JHern wrote:Veganray is simply a troll...I'm not even sure he's actually a real disc golfer...rather, probably a zit-faced 14-year-old kid beating off behind his keyboard all day
JHern wrote:I don't even know if you have anything interesting to say Tyler…I'm still on the fence regarding whether you are even a disc golfer, or just a 12-year-old troll parroting nonsense he read over at DGCR.
W.C. Fields wrote:If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.

You would be wise to consider Uncle Claude's advice before further embarrassing yourself.
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Postby bergdawg » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:33 pm

JHern wrote:
Indeed, posting inflammatory thread topics and stoking the flames, the shoe fits. I suspect that you're also the douche who flamed up Josh Anthon's Facebook wall, you had nothing productive to add to that discussion, either.

It was. It's his own fucking fault for not signing up in time. Maybe you can get on your knees and help him relieve some of his stress from that situation. Who should give up their spot so Anthon can play? And, yes, having "white pride" tattooed on you makes you a racist. So does saying "white power" and "be white and proud like me."
bergdawg
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: 10M Brick

Postby bergdawg » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Also, you wear skinny jeans. Anything you say instantly loses credibility.
bergdawg
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: 10M Brick

Postby Flipflat » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Gotta love internet forums, even the littlest of bitches can act tough and get away with shit.
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby JR » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

If he is a disc golfer he might meet someone at a tourny :-) There's always the ban option even if for a short time...
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby BrotherDave » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm a much better basketball player than disc golfer. It took me literally a year of serious playing to go from basketball illiterate to better than most people. I'm on year 5 of disc golf, with at least 3 of those being spent seriously getting better and learning technique and what not and I'm still trying to figure this shit out.
Some discs of various sizes, weight, plastic and mold.
BrotherDave
Blue-footed booby fan

Favorite Disc: DX Blue Footed Booby

Previous

Return to General Discussion