Need Some Disc Advice

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Need Some Disc Advice

Postby victorb » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:18 pm

caleb91 wrote:Just to give you a little background on what I'm working with. My favorite driver is Star Eagle and can throw them 380ish and I currently throw Champ Boss and Star Katana for max D. The boss maxes out around 425+ and the Katana closer to 450+. My problem is that the Katana is so inconistent and even on hyzer flip I am struggling to keep them from turning too much. I'd like to find something that can give me that extra Katana type distance and turn but just not so much turn. A more stable Katana? What disc suggestions do you all have?

I'll go a slightly different route than the rest who posted here.

S/QOLF or S-PD. If you're throwing 380' with eagles, and want something longer that is more consistent than bosses or katanas, these two discs should easily fit the bill. They are in a bit of a slower speed category, but if you're looking to mix consistent flights and very good distance, can't go wrong with either of those.
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. -Lou Holtz -

*Trespass*PD*Predator*FD*Mace*Comet*Gator*Summit*Judge*
victorb
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Comet

Re: Need Some Disc Advice

Postby Pwingles » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:26 am

Blizz DD2's are fuckin longgg
Pwingles
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Gwoove

Previous

Return to Equipment