UEFA 2012

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: UEFA 2012

Postby BrotherDave » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:47 pm

You should watch Liverpool sometime, you'll greatly appreciate "too much passing" to desperate attempts connect on a long pass over the top or crossed balls to no one b/c nobody bothered to support Suarez.
Some discs of various sizes, weight, plastic and mold.
BrotherDave
Blue-footed booby fan

Favorite Disc: DX Blue Footed Booby

Postby keltik » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Eh I'm more of a Chelsea Fan. Which made watching the UEFA final kinda bitter sweet. I hate the Spanish side but I was stoked that two Chelsea players scored right off the bench (consecutively!). My wife hates the Premier League so she gets mad when I watch their games. Too bad for her and both of us that they don't broadcast Bundesliga on our cable system.

Suarez can get some strikes in there but if he's not getting any touches it doesn't matter. I'm just waiting to see what happens with the Uruguay selection during the Olympics. I guess it's a preview of the World Cup (which I don't think Brazil will win even though they are hosting.)
keltik
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Postby BrotherDave » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 pm

I can't get into Bundesliga, I don't know why. I get GOL TV and they show the big clubs all the time but I dunno, just isn't for me. I'd rather watch Madrid or Barca thrash some Spanish club in La Liga for some reason.

And you suck for liking Chelski. :p
Some discs of various sizes, weight, plastic and mold.
BrotherDave
Blue-footed booby fan

Favorite Disc: DX Blue Footed Booby

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.