Soooo you know those last 100 or so cfr pd's...

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Soooo you know those last 100 or so cfr pd's...

Postby money 21 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:20 pm

this should have been in the buy sell trade secetion. any one who buys coolwhat ever. you put this in the discussion part of the forum and then complain about the discussion. WTF
Pwingles wrote:Will kept some to take to worlds, so if you wanna hit him up there, he'll have some. Unless youre too annoyed :).
Not that im comparing the two but, people dont complain much about the price of KC TBs... They either buy them or they dont. Why would this be any different? Kid is 20, top 5 in the world at his craft, travels the world on next to nothing money wise, and u want to hate on him personally for trying to make extra money. Do you also go into peoples sale threads and deter buyers from buying their plastic? It is what it is, i understand that it is pricey and thats cool. But the attitudes towards it make me laugh.

Pretty sure when lil wiggins was selling his $35 kc rocs nobody had anything to say to him, welcome to the internet i guess.

Only 15 or so left, so if you want them get them now or hit up Will at worlds.
Summit, money, vp, flying squirrel, ibex, obex, trak, ascent, unlace, beeline, lace, olace, Prometheus
i have seen monkey sh!t fights at the zoo more orginized then this.
money 21
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Z XS

Postby Pwingles » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:20 pm

money 21 wrote:this should have been in the buy sell trade secetion. any one who buys coolwhat ever. you put this in the discussion part of the forum and then complain about the discussion. WTF
Pwingles wrote:Will kept some to take to worlds, so if you wanna hit him up there, he'll have some. Unless youre too annoyed :).
Not that im comparing the two but, people dont complain much about the price of KC TBs... They either buy them or they dont. Why would this be any different? Kid is 20, top 5 in the world at his craft, travels the world on next to nothing money wise, and u want to hate on him personally for trying to make extra money. Do you also go into peoples sale threads and deter buyers from buying their plastic? It is what it is, i understand that it is pricey and thats cool. But the attitudes towards it make me laugh.

Pretty sure when lil wiggins was selling his $35 kc rocs nobody had anything to say to him, welcome to the internet i guess.

Only 15 or so left, so if you want them get them now or hit up Will at worlds.

I suppose I couldve posted it there. Although, im not the one selling them. Im friends with the guy who owns it, and I figured some of you guys would like to have some, so I posted it here. If mods feel the need to move it, thats cool.
Like I said, I have no problem with people not liking the prices, I dont like people telling me how to spend my money and what to spend it on, so I assume its the same way for most everyone else.

I wanna support Will, and through that support for Will, it will hopefully help the shop by virtue of exposure and doing business right by its customers. So I am buying a couple and I have no doubt we will sell the remainder of them and Will can keep on doin his thing. I'm excited for him to compete at worlds and hope he does well. Charlotte's course are tough and im not sure if they cater to anyones game specifically but I think he'll do very well. Hopefully he can go out and represent and come out on top.
Pwingles
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Gwoove

Postby CatPredator » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:35 am

Pwingles wrote:As far as the number of $25, idk what he got them for moneywise

Ha, to be clear, I just meant the $25 premium on top of the ~$15 retail of a champ disc. Good to hear they are selling. I certainly won't buy one but I like to see good golfers playing good golf, so hopefully this helps Will out.
CatPredator
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Aviars

Previous

Return to Equipment