Fender Stratocaster Tremolo Assembly x 2

General, Non-Disc Related Goods for trade/sale.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Fender Stratocaster Tremolo Assembly x 2

Postby Blake_T » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Did some revamps on a few of my guitars and have these left over:

1 x Fender Deluxe Locking Tremolo Assembly. Includes original Trem arm, mounting studs, spring claw + screws, 3 springs, and an extra string locking block. I just replaced the locking bolts with newer ones and will include the 6 old ones as well (a couple of them were starting to strip at the heads).

This is the same style trem that was found on the American Deluxe Locking Strats from the 2000's as well as the American Deluxe Plus Strats from the mid 1990's. This is one of the older ones that I purchased in 1995 and has the Fender and Floyd Rose logos on it. It's also significantly heavier duty (the plate, saddles, and block) than the version of this trem from the 2000's.

This fits directly in an American Standard Strat cavity and mounting studs or something with equivalent measurements.

The pros of this trem: vastly reduced string breakage at the saddles, faster string changing (you don't need to flip the guitar over), and improved tuning with tremolo use.
The cons of this trem: changing the intonation can be a pain and there is slightly less sustain.

These have been discontinued by Fender and they last had a selling price of $229. (edit: a used one of these with in worse condition than mine sold for $199 on ebay in the past week).

Excellent condition. Asking $125 + shipping obo. Can supply pictures upon request.

1 x Fender Vintage Style Trem Assembly. Includes trem arm.

Pulled from a 1994 Made in Mexico Fender Standard Strat. 6-screw mounting plate, vintage style saddles. Good value for a cheap repair or new guitar build.

Excellent condition. Asking $15 + shipping obo. Can supply pictures upon request.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Re: Fender Stratocaster Tremolo Assembly x 2

Postby Blake_T » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:43 pm

added pictures.

American Deluxe Locking Trem:

Vintage Trem:
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Re: Fender Stratocaster Tremolo Assembly x 2

Postby Blake_T » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Both trems are gone