I'm not sure should I be overly conserned with my bag as I can only throw max 80-90 meters or so without run-up (usually 20 meters shorter), and I know I have quite bad form, but just to get an idea which discs to focus, what to ditch or what to buy. The bag has evolved quite randomly, as I have lost some discs and bought something else to replace it (yes, not clever idea), I have had Valkyrie, Roadrunner, heavier Leopard, Monarch also.
Champion Sidewinder, bit beat up, 166g if I remember correctly (have to check the weight when I get my bag from friends car)
- I use this as one the my main drivers, for straight drives which wont turn to right, or big hyzers or anhysers.
Champion Sidewinder, only few throws outside of practice, 172g?
Champion Leopard, 150g
- This is my another main driver, for straight shots or flex shots (or something like that)
Pro Katana, around 170g, I only throw this in practice fields, flies bit further than other discs when I get it going, but can't really control properly.
Champion Starfire, can't recall the weight.
- Only for thumbers and and tomahawks, or some really curvy hyzers. Can't really throw it straight without big fade.
- For turning approaches, hyzer flips or short anhyzers, turns quite easily over (often too much or unintentionally).
- Straight or hyzer approaches
- Haven't used much after got the FLX Buzzz, seems to fly quite identical
P1 Maniac, D-line, 161g
- Putting and less than 30 meter approaches.
-Not using for anything, don't like the feel on putter.
Dart, around 170g, beat up
- Used this as a main putter before buying P1, don't use at all anymore.
The drivers fly maybe 10 meters longer than my mids on average, whereas I can get P1 and dart fly maybe 10 meters shorter than mids (unless the turn over instantly).