Caveres bag

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Caveres bag

Postby Cavere » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 am

This is my current bag that I carry. My home course only has a couple holes over 400' I'm RHFH for long distance but my RHBH has been reaching close to 400'

Blizzard boss 138g
Flick 172g
Quarter k ll 169g
Star starfire 165g
Blizzard wraith 139g
Champ SR Leo 172g
Beat x out beast 169g
Opto pain
Eze fuse
Axis

Pro-d zone
Anode

I also play at over 4000' elevation.
katana--Boss--Surge--Orc--Monster--Roadrunner--Eagle--Buzz--FR Ion
subject to change almost each and every day!
Cavere
Noob

Favorite Disc: Ion

Re: Caveres bag

Postby JR » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:07 am

Hope the Fuse can hold up. If not Comet. Even the X should hold up better and being less HSS it should work at your altitude. You have plenty of drivers so there may be some overlap. The QK2 is useless at sea level but maybe it ain't so slippy for you. Flick should be a meat hook because it is like that at sea level if not ripped hard. At altitude i imagine some of your other drivers fade hard too.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Caveres bag

Postby Cavere » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 am

The fuse is getting a little wear. But is great for when I need to finish right on holes <320'. Both the beast and QK2 need to be thrown with severe hyzer to stop sky rolling. The flick isn't a huge meat hook but nice overstable disk and great for overhand shots out to 350'.

I've only ever played at elevation in Montana, Wyoming, and Utah. I imagine at sea level the wraith and starfire would get more play as would the boss. I would also put my champ Orc and pred back in the bag.
Cavere
Noob

Re: Caveres bag

Postby JR » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Other Beasts than DXs won't flip at altitude. Some won't flip at 420' at sea level in mid 160s.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Caveres bag

Postby Cavere » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:51 am

Well I just so happened to play a round with a guy that showed me a disc he found. It just so happened to be my farting lemon katana I lost the other day. Do that's going back into the bag in the place of the starfire.
Cavere
Noob

Caveres bag

Postby Cavere » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 am

I've decided to take out the blizzard boss. It just flips to a sky roller on FH throws at 80% power.

Replacing it with a FR champ 170g boss. It is much more overstable and with a long flex drive was 20' left on a 440' basket today.
Cavere
Noob

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion