The Chally Backpack Bag by physical flight!!

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: The Chally Backpack Bag by physical flight!!

Postby PhysicalFlightDG » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 am

Jesse B 707 wrote:Same price as a Grip eh?

No not same price as a grip, grip doesn't offer free shipping and different colors will cost you atleast $250 at grip.

You can choose 6 different colors with the bag made from the toughest commercial material available and get a lifetime warranty plus free shipping for under $200 dollars. Hard to beat especially when the bag was designed by a doctor of physical therapy who specializes in low back pain and biomechanics and has played dg for more than 10 years. Thats why I guarantee this bag to be the most comfortable bag you will carry.

If none of that interests a disc golfer then I don't know what will.
PhysicalFlightDG
Noob

Favorite Disc: Meteor

Postby Leopard » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am

Glad to see another nice option out there! Those are good points to contrast the Grip... codify some bullet points on that, and it's a marketable campaign in itself.
keltik wrote:I think ZAM had the right idea.
dgdave wrote:Listen to ZAM.
jsun3thousand wrote:zam is already in your pants.
i post things at facebook.com/PostID
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby Itchy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:49 am

PhysicalFlightDG wrote:If none of that interests a disc golfer then I don't know what will.

A spot to hold 6 beers.
Gorilla Boy Spider Monkey
TL - FL - Valkyrie - PD - Cyclone - Element - Meteor - Roc Plus - Gremlin - Summit - Wizard
SLO Throwers mini
Itchy
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: S Gremlin

Postby PhysicalFlightDG » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:48 am

Leopard wrote:Glad to see another nice option out there! Those are good points to contrast the Grip... codify some bullet points on that, and it's a marketable campaign in itself.

Thanks we tried to think of everything we could and will continue to bring new products to disc golf.

Btw the top compartment is insulated and water resistant which is optimal for holding 6 beers.

But if you want to check out our Performance bag it has a waterproof pocket made specifically for holding beverages.
PhysicalFlightDG
Noob

Postby PhysicalFlightDG » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Leopard wrote:Glad to see another nice option out there! Those are good points to contrast the Grip... codify some bullet points on that, and it's a marketable campaign in itself.

For those that ordered our new Physical Flught backpack you can look to receive it by the end of the month. The production run started being made 2 weeks ago so stay tuned and I will post pics of the different colored bags as they arrive.
PhysicalFlightDG
Noob

Postby PhysicalFlightDG » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:36 pm

The new production BackPacks have begun to arrive. Here is the Red/Black colorway. We have Red/Black, Navy, Grey, Purple, and Orange available. Still offering a lifetime warranty and the widest straps on a backpack bag to date as well as the only one designed by a doctor to decrease low back and shoulder fatigue. Check out physicalflightdg.com

PhysicalFlightDG
Noob

Previous

Return to Equipment