Price Check help

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Price Check help

Postby txbullets » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:46 pm

I am new to the board. I have not played in a long time and looking to sell my collection. I was going to trade someone on a softball forum for some golf equipment but want to check to make sure I am not sitting on some rare disc seeing as it has been a while and I am not in the loop. Just want to check on them. There are a few CE plastic discs. Can someone help me on the runs of these and approximate value. most the weights are rubbed off. Thanks in advance.

CE Valkyries

CE Eagle

CE Leopard

Think this was a T Bird. Bought it from a cart in Austin and think it said TL on the back but it is gone

JK Pro Valkyrie

Pro LIne Beast

KC Pro Firebird

KC Teebird someone colored the back in black

Extreme

MRV, Z-Line XS ans XL

Lightening Slice, Chain Aviar, Omega Super Soft, and Ching Chain Crusher
Last edited by txbullets on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
txbullets
Noob

Favorite Disc: Valkyrie

Re: Price Check help

Postby linkinparkervii » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Ill give you $20 for the lot ;)
linkinparkervii
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Gold Line Core

Postby txbullets » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 pm

LOL, I said I am new, not dumb.

Also I am looking at that printed disc and can not tell what it is. It has more of a dome on it than my other discs so I am second guessing the teebird but looking at pics online maybe a teebird long. Anyway to tell if it is CE plastic or Proline? I can get some better pictures if no one knows.
Last edited by txbullets on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
txbullets
Noob

Postby jubuttib » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Totally worthless, it's all junk. But because I'm such a nice guy I'll pay for the shipping to Finland and take them off your hands.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby Jeronimo » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:08 pm

I'd probably give ya $50 for the white Leopard.
I am dumb.

...and a drama queen.
Jeronimo
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Pure

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:52 am

Top valk is prob $65 or more b/c of color. Second valk is way nasty looking but still worth $20-25.

The super sexy CE Eagle is easily $70, too bad about the light weight.

The leo is also in the $60-70 range, could get more b/c people love some white CE and I can't tell if all the marks on it are cosmetic or not. If they are cosmetic, wipe the non-stamp part down with some denatured alcohol and clean that bad boy up and get more for it.

Don't know about the TL, can't tell how old it is and plastic looks more champy.

JK Valk is $40

Beast is $20

The KC pro firebird and teebird are both really nasty looking and probably not worth really anything unless you find a collector or thrower jonsing for them. maybe $10 a piece but probably not.

Don't think the xtreme, MRV, XS or XL are worth a lot. probably around $10 piece maybe less.

Slice is worth nothing.

Chains aviar I need to know the weight on.

Omega SS, what weight is it?

and I think that is a tank and if so, $30-40
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby txbullets » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Frank Delicious wrote:Top valk is prob $65 or more b/c of color. Second valk is way nasty looking but still worth $20-25.

The super sexy CE Eagle is easily $70, too bad about the light weight.

The leo is also in the $60-70 range, could get more b/c people love some white CE and I can't tell if all the marks on it are cosmetic or not. If they are cosmetic, wipe the non-stamp part down with some denatured alcohol and clean that bad boy up and get more for it.

Don't know about the TL, can't tell how old it is and plastic looks more champy.

JK Valk is $40

Beast is $20

The KC pro firebird and teebird are both really nasty looking and probably not worth really anything unless you find a collector or thrower jonsing for them. maybe $10 a piece but probably not.

Don't think the xtreme, MRV, XS or XL are worth a lot. probably around $10 piece maybe less.

Slice is worth nothing.

Chains aviar I need to know the weight on.

Omega SS, what weight is it?

and I think that is a tank and if so, $30-40

Thank you very much. This is exactly what I was looking for. I figured some of them were not worth much but put them here becauase you never know. I would have never guessed that on the Ching putter and come to think of it I do believe it is a Tank. I will double check tonight when I get home as well as look at the weight on the Omega SS. I believe the avia is mid 160s. That is what I generally threw and this was one of the first 3 discs I ever purchased.
txbullets
Noob

Return to Equipment