karmapolice

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: karmapolice

Postby OVNI » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:17 pm

BrotherDave wrote:You sound like a Kant alright.

Good one! Dunno where you got that gem, mommy rock you too close to the wall? MOOOOOAR!!!
SurgeSS,Destroyer,Firebird,Beast,Roc,Wizard
OVNI
Noob

Favorite Disc: SL

Postby OVNI » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:45 am

Frank Delicious wrote:my eyes just slide off your words.

Such a sterile comment coming from a mod. Please ban me, tis a waste of my time responding to cretins lacking empathy and im too lasy to delete my account. Thanks
OVNI
Noob

Postby turso » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:42 am

What did you expect? Do you need us to hold your hand? Do you need us to hug you? Go to your mommy if you want to whine about problems that should be between you, your friend and the cops.
Frank Delicious wrote:Every groove is a unique snowflake of suck.

NOS, PD, River, Roc3, Comet, Trident, Mercy, JOKERi, XXX
turso
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: FR Roc3

Postby OVNI » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:01 am

NO I asked if this happened to you before? Being insulted by someone who found your disc pretending to wanting to return it then telling you to get anal fucked. Took me by suprise which is why I posted it. And Im not asking anything from anybody, you just decidey d to be disrespectful for no reason. By the way you never answered, deprived of empathy or cynical turso?
OVNI
Noob

Postby archimedesjs » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:08 am

You use $10 words, but lack basic cognitive abilities. Everybody in the thread is mocking you, because they don't believe your story. Now go back, read each comment, and see if they make sense, and have more humor in the right context :-)
archimedesjs
Noob

Favorite Disc: Hydra

Postby OVNI » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 am

Sorry, I tend to use less words when writting to knobheads. I have nothing to prove to you and if you can't understand me I honestly don't care. Cognitive abilities, really? I bet you can't do 6x8.
OVNI
Noob

Postby OVNI » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:12 am

archimedesjs wrote:You use $10 words, but lack basic cognitive abilities. Everybody in the thread is mocking you, because they don't believe your story. Now go back, read each comment, and see if they make sense, and have more humor in the right context :-)

By the way my friend this is called a fundamental attribution error.
OVNI
Noob

Postby 7ontheline » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:49 am

DGCR much?
Magic / Judge / PA2 - Tursas / QMS / Buzzz / Mace - QJ / E / F - Renegade / O / D1

JHern wrote:If your putter isn't your favorite disc, get a new putter.
7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Judge

Postby inthedrift » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:12 am

Taking Psych 101 this semester?

BTW OVNI, I have actually experienced a similar situation myself on TWO separate occasions. I lost an X Comet in the snow once and was called by an older Asian gentleman who insisted that I "must be a drunk" to be throwing my "frisbees in the snow," and said I should give him $20 for its return. I declined his generous offer, resisting the urge to chastise him for making a fundamental attribution error.

The first occurrence also resulted from my apparent predilection for drunken wintertime frisbee-tossing. This time it was a dyed ESP Buzzz, and the caller set a steep ransom of $50 for its return. I told him the disc could be purchased new for less than half that and suggested a few choice ways he might put said disc to use. :D
inthedrift
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Firebird

Postby Jesse B 707 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:17 am

http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby OVNI » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 am

7ontheline wrote:DGCR much?

Never actually. I read those forums maybe two or three times and thought they were filled with inconsiderate/negative people so I always read here when I looked for useful information. Didn't expect so much flaming and negative remarks for a rant I had about a thief. My initial thought was that maybe somebody else who played reedy had a similar encounter and could relate but after calming down, saying rant over, passing out and forgetting about this huge rant I see a lot of people banging on someone who almost never wrote anything on any forum whatsoever.

So like Isaid Frank or any other mod, if you read this, please delete my account. Thank you.
OVNI
Noob

Postby OVNI » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:26 am

inthedrift wrote:Taking Psych 101 this semester?

BTW OVNI, I have actually experienced a similar situation myself on TWO separate occasions. I lost an X Comet in the snow once and was called by an older Asian gentleman who insisted that I "must be a drunk" to be throwing my "frisbees in the snow," and said I should give him $20 for its return. I declined his generous offer, resisting the urge to chastise him for making a fundamental attribution error.

The first occurrence also resulted from my apparent predilection for drunken wintertime frisbee-tossing. This time it was a dyed ESP Buzzz, and the caller set a steep ransom of $50 for its return. I told him the disc could be purchased new for less than half that and suggested a few choice ways he might put said disc to use. :D

Right, similar but yet even if they were negative they didn't steal your disc, they found them. This guy called me 17 times insulting me harrassing me. I resisted the urge too, I just warned him about who the disc's current owner was and what would happen if he did that to him.

Psych 101, lol no I studied psych for 3 years in Belgium before coming back home to take care of my mom who is in ICU.

*My friend called this said person and made him understanding what might happen if he didn't return it though, his colorfull language helped in that matter considerably....
OVNI
Noob

Postby JR » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 am

Chill guys.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Leopard » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:09 pm

JR wrote:Chill guys.

The word count of this post is 4% that of your signature. This is the kind of posting we've always wanted from you man!
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby BrotherDave » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:50 pm

OVNI wrote:NO I asked if this happened to you before? Being insulted by someone who found your disc pretending to wanting to return it then telling you to get anal fucked. Took me by suprise which is why I posted it.

C'mon, you weren't really surprised that somebody told you get fucked anally, were you? You sound like you'd hear that all the time. Come clean, man, this is the forum to do it.
Some discs of various sizes, weight, plastic and mold.
BrotherDave
Blue-footed booby fan

Favorite Disc: DX Blue Footed Booby

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion