Trading 2 of my Innova discs for 1 Vibram!

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Trading 2 of my Innova discs for 1 Vibram!

Postby Brodysseus » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi all, I've switched over to an all Vibram bag and have currently got the whole Vibram line-up. However, I'm interested in trying out different weights and always looking for cool looking discs. I have a bunch of Innova molds that I do not see myself throwing ever again, so I figured I'd try to set up some trades. I would be willing to sell these discs, so if you're interested in buying, just let me know and we can try to work something out.

All of these discs do have ink on the back (my name and phone number). I will e-mail you pictures upon request.

Distance Drivers:
Champion Beast, 175g, Yellow, 9.5/10 (Thrown less than 10 times)
Champion Orc, 166g, Orange, 9/10
Champion Monarch, 175g, Yellow, 7/10
Champion Monster, ???g, Neon Green, 6/10

Midranges:
Star Mako, 180g, Maroon, 8/10

Putters:
Classic Aviar, 169g, Purple, 9/10
Last edited by Brodysseus on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brodysseus
Noob

Favorite Disc: Vibram VP

Re: Trading 2 of my Innova discs for 1 Vibram!

Postby RagingTide » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:05 am

If you are the same Brody that I helped find 3 Vibrams at Maxwell a few weeks ago, I would be interested in some of your innova discs and could be willing to get rid of some of my vibram. I can bring my discs to league on Wednesdays

Otherwise, let me know.

I have interest in your Classic Roc, Champ TL, and maybe the Leopard, Beast, Gator and Krait

Nathan

Tern, Roadrunner, Laseri, KC Roc, Lucky, Jokeri, McAviar
RagingTide
Noob

Favorite Disc: Roc

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade