ABC Bee Line

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

ABC Bee Line

Postby money 21 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:59 pm

picked up a couple, They fly very similar to my tourney kings. easy disc to get out a long ways. the plastic feels great. while i don't love all there molds ABC makes a quality disc.
ringer, aero, breaker, glide, sabre, valk, avenger, flick, helios, teedevil, halo
i have seen monkey sh!t fights at the zoo more orginized then this.
money 21
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Z XS

Re: ABC Bee Line

Postby JR » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Tourny Kings are very flippy.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby money 21 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:44 pm

in the field today they were more stable then a z nuke ss less stable then a esp nuke more turn and more fade then a 157 blizzard katana and very similar to a tourny king with a little more fade. They stand up well from a slight hyzer tracks a little right then sail a long ways. in the field i was getting close to 400' so which is a big throw for me so take that as a reference.
ringer, aero, breaker, glide, sabre, valk, avenger, flick, helios, teedevil, halo
money 21
1000 Rated Poster

Postby money 21 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:24 pm

got a few rounds in now and i stand by the comparison to the tourney king. however the thing i am most impressed with is the plastic. I have hit some trees hard and other then scuffs there is not a mark on the disc.
money 21
1000 Rated Poster

Postby JR » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:48 pm

My TP King has a very drooping outside edge and a flattish top. In Kings the flight plate flatness makes it flippy. Is your TP King not very low in PLH and domey?
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby money 21 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:54 pm

my top is flat but plh is not that low.
money 21
1000 Rated Poster

Postby JR » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:19 pm

You had a good TP then because i've never seen a TP King that wasn't too flat.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby jubuttib » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:38 pm

JR wrote:You had a good TP then because i've never seen a TP King that wasn't too flat.
He did say it's flat though. It's possible that not every flat TP King has a low PLH. =)
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby JR » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:35 am

jubuttib wrote:
JR wrote:You had a good TP then because i've never seen a TP King that wasn't too flat.
He did say it's flat though. It's possible that not every flat TP King has a low PLH. =)

I wasn't implying that they go together. I meant that i've only seen flat ones and don't know if more domey ones exist. If they do i recommend them over the flat ones just i recommend high PLH ones so if you find a domey high PLH one that is the best of all TP Kings i'm sure.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Return to Equipment