Ferretdance03s bag

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Ferretdance03s bag

Postby dgdave » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:38 am

I sill regret letting go of a few wizards I got from you back then.
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby JR » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Are the non FR Yetis durable enough to drive with around rocks and not having them turn squirrely past calm weather 230' in a few weeks? Like my FR is after too little use. Love the grip in wet and cold weather and i've understood that the plastic is harder possibly more durable in later runs. Correct?
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby ferretdance03 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:47 pm

The white and red are both 3X, and they're a little more RPro-ish. Red was used when I got it, probably an 8/10, dead straight on a full power drive. The white has been my overstable approach disc and it's showing signs of wear, but honestly I think it's because it's white plastic. It appears dirtier/more worn that what it actually is. The purples are both from more recent 4X runs and are definitely firmer in the hand. How they wear long term is yet to be seen as they've only been used for putting duties, but so far so good. They all seem to still be fairly durable, wearing in similar to the 12X Aviars I have. They look more worn, but it doesn't seem to effect the flight as much as it looks like it would.
ferretdance03
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: glow wizard

Postby dgdave » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:09 pm

The CFR ones I've held have all been firm.
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby JR » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:41 am

If all 4xs lose cosmetic newness only and wear like KC they'd be fine for me everywhere else but my home course that is all rocks. KC doesn't last more than a month or so for a workhorse driving putter there. Most drives are with putters.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Previous

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion