Amendment 64 Initiative 502

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Amendment 64 Initiative 502

Postby Ryen91 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:17 pm

This is big news and could start a domino effect. What does everybody feel about this in Washington Colorado? I feel like this is a very important in American Culture Right now. I've done my research and cannabis has been scientifically proven to stimulate brain cells and not kill them here is a video about the truth, it is about one in a half hours long. The first 20 minutes gives you a lot but the whole thing is worth a watch. What are peoples opinions on this? Do you think it will start a domino affect? Will it be legalized federally anytime soon? what Do you all think? Did you know that Hemp itself is very useful, For instance it can be used for fuel,to make clothes,allot cheaper then cotton and might put the cotton industry out of business, and also has a million other uses. Hemp oil is allot more safer to the atmosphere then crude oil. Just think If all the cars got changed from crude to hemp oil. You can use hemp to make ropes There are allot of uses and many of which I know nothing of.So here we go figured I would start it up. Here is the video

Last edited by Ryen91 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ryen91
Noob

Favorite Disc: Tee Rex

Re: Amendment 64 Initiative 502

Postby pietrocrespi » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:59 pm

You're just so dumb that I don't really want to discuss anything with you.
pietrocrespi
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Postby Stringbean » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:06 pm

I think it's worth a try. It will be awhile until the Federal Government legalizes it, if ever. Washington and Colorado will be the Guinea Pigs.

There are positives... tax dollars for state governments, money saved in elimination of law enforcement expenses, decrease in Mexican cartel interest in the states (illegal aliens were caught cultivating plants in northern Wisconsin), studies have shown a decrease in teenage marijuana use after legalization, medical benefits, etc.

One concern would be the increase of people driving while intoxicated. Marijuana is much more difficult to test for than alcohol; although driving high isn't as dangerous as driving drunk, IMO.
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Panther

Postby jsun3thousand » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:18 pm

pietrocrespi wrote:You're just so dumb that I don't really want to discuss anything with you.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby allsport1313 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Ryen91 wrote:I know Know talk about Drugs....

>stopped reading after "know Know"
allsport1313
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: plastic

Postby jsun3thousand » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:49 pm

jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Postby ferretdance03 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 pm

jsun3thousand wrote:
pietrocrespi wrote:You're just so dumb that I don't really want to discuss anything with you.

allsport1313 wrote:
Ryen91 wrote:I know Know talk about Drugs....

>stopped reading after "know Know"

I hope you're not a spokesperson for anything, let alone legalization of marijuana.
ferretdance03
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: glow wizard

Postby Ryen91 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:55 pm

I can write sentences just fine....I really don't see a need for weak stabs at someone. I choose just to write rather than worry about punctuation or spelling. I am pretty sure I am more intelligent than you think and have a lot more knowledge than your post might suggest. Lets try to stay on subject please and not resort to petty name calling or absurd accusations. I made a typo big whoop, I'm sure everyone has.
Last edited by Ryen91 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ryen91
Noob

Postby iacas » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Uhm...
Erik from Erie, PA • PDGA #55398

Erie Disc Golf on FacebookOn the Web
iacas
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Volt

Postby bcr123psu » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Ryen91 wrote:I can write sentences just fine....I really don't see a need for weak stabs at someone. I choose just to write rather then worry about punctuation or spelling. I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest. Lets try to stay on subject please and not resort to petty name calling or absurd accusations. I made a typo big whoop, I'm sure everyone has.

There is a reason why people use proper punctuation and spelling. When done improperly, a message might convey a meaning other than what the writer intended. To make the reader try to decipher what you are trying to say instead of composing the message correctly in the first place is lazy and disrespectful to your audience and it makes reading posts such as these difficult (e.g. painful) and exposes the OP up to ridicule.
bcr123psu
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: The one in my brakes

Postby Ryen91 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:11 pm

BCR you are absolutly correct and I apologize to everyone about that and made proper corrections Js3thousand I will not that on future posts and fix my past one
Last edited by Ryen91 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ryen91
Noob

Postby jsun3thousand » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:13 pm

iacas wrote:
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Uhm...

today's lesson: proper word usage

allot is a verb or adjective depending on context. a lot is an adjective. alot is not a word.

then is a linking verb. i watched a video on pot and then posted about it on the internet.

than is a conjunction used to make comparisons. i would rather use the vaporizer than the bong tonight.
jsun3thousand

Postby Flipflat » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:53 pm

I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby Frank Delicious » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 pm

I feel like I'm supposed to lock this thread but I don't think I will until someone stops making fun of the OP and starts actually talking about drugs.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby pietrocrespi » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 pm

ITT: Frank begs everyone to continue making fun of the OP.
pietrocrespi
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Next

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.