Getting back in to the Game

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Getting back in to the Game

Postby innovadude » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Hey All,
Been out of the game for a couple years. Getting back in full steam. I need to purchase about 25 discs, new and used.
Wondering where the best place to go is for something like this. I need exact weights, colors are give and take.
This forum has always been good to me. I look forward to the many responses. Thank you all.
innovadude
Tree Magnet

Re: Getting back in to the Game

Postby victorb » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm

discnation.com is pretty good about keeping live inventory numbers. Excellent format to find your preferred weights and colors.
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. -Lou Holtz -

*Trespass*PD*Predator*FD*Mace*Comet*Gator*Summit*Judge*
victorb
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby allsport1313 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:26 pm

You also might have some luck on eBay. Many of the disc stores sell there so lots of new and used and some very competitive prices.
allsport1313
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: plastic

Postby Mark Ellis » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:03 pm

innovadude wrote:Hey All,
Been out of the game for a couple years. Getting back in full steam. I need to purchase about 25 discs, new and used.
Wondering where the best place to go is for something like this. I need exact weights, colors are give and take.
This forum has always been good to me. I look forward to the many responses. Thank you all.

Probably the best deal can be had through your local sponsored Pro for both new and used discs.

Oh btw, you don't NEED exact weights. You may want exact weights but a few grams here or there really does not matter except psychologically.
Mark Ellis
The Big Fundamental

Favorite Disc: Rattler

Postby Fenrir » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Marshall street disc golf is really good with colors and grams its pretty much my go to
Challenger-Comet-Roc-Eagle x-Leopard-Predator
Fenrir
Noob

Favorite Disc: z buzzz

Return to General Discussion