DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby Parks » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:55 am

We're at our best when it's from our hips
Parks
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1783
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby chainsmoker » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:00 am

I lurk a little at DGCR but this thread is a real head scratcher.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/sh ... hp?t=76402
chainsmoker
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:05 am

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby allsport1313 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:52 pm

chainsmoker wrote:I lurk a little at DGCR but this thread is a real head scratcher.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/sh ... hp?t=76402


10/10 would read again. Thanks.
allsport1313
Tree Magnet
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:19 pm
Favorite Disc: plastic

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby Prerube » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:24 pm

veganray wrote:I think he's low, but I'm bottling 6 cases for him tomorrow (jalapeno/lemon) & hopefully 4-5 more cases on Thursday (7-pot/blackberry) & 3-4 more cases next weekend (datil/mango/carrot). I know he's got some (smoked cayenne) waiting to be bottled as well. He's pretty flush with powders (smoked & unsmoked, single-varietals & blends).


My wife wanted me to order some Sriracha sauce from you. Do you have any?
Prerube
Ruby's Pimp-ass shirt revival
 
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: back at dgcr

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby veganray » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Yep. All is in 750ml bottles, but I could re-package in a smaller container if you so desire. Warning, it is HHHOOTTT!!!

PM with particulars.
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.


Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler
User avatar
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: the defense table
Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby T.Hizzle » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:48 am

veganray wrote:Yep. All is in 750ml bottles, but I could re-package in a smaller container if you so desire. Warning, it is HHHOOTTT!!!

PM with particulars.



So, is Wanda!

That is all
T.Hizzle
Noob
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:44 pm
Favorite Disc: Magnet, Duh

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby veganray » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:45 am

Image
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.


Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler
User avatar
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: the defense table
Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby keltik » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:08 pm

keltik
2010 DGR Donator
User avatar
 
Posts: 3365
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Location: High Point NC
Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby keltik » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 pm

keltik
2010 DGR Donator
User avatar
 
Posts: 3365
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Location: High Point NC
Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby Leopard » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:35 pm

keltik wrote:http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76710

this has been a funny read.

jesus christ. someday those guys will realize that i get emails about shit like this and that i'm not pulling random info outta thin air :)
keltik wrote:I think ZAM had the right idea.
dgdave wrote:Listen to ZAM.
jsun3thousand wrote:zam is already in your pants.
i post things at facebook.com/PostID
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer
User avatar
 
Posts: 4461
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: 30 miles x 100 miles x stinking island
Favorite Disc: Leo

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby juju » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:13 pm

The Jeff Ash thread was quintisential DGCR while it lasted.
juju
Fairway Surgeon
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:15 pm
Favorite Disc: First Run Buzzz

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby Leopard » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:59 pm

keltik wrote:I think ZAM had the right idea.
dgdave wrote:Listen to ZAM.
jsun3thousand wrote:zam is already in your pants.
i post things at facebook.com/PostID
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer
User avatar
 
Posts: 4461
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: 30 miles x 100 miles x stinking island
Favorite Disc: Leo

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby keltik » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:48 pm



Eh I've met her in person. Not really that pretty, just tall and rail thin. Her only points are for being a redhead.

Ain't got much meat on her...
keltik
2010 DGR Donator
User avatar
 
Posts: 3365
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Location: High Point NC
Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby Leopard » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 pm

keltik wrote:Her only points are her elbows

HEYO!
keltik wrote:I think ZAM had the right idea.
dgdave wrote:Listen to ZAM.
jsun3thousand wrote:zam is already in your pants.
i post things at facebook.com/PostID
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer
User avatar
 
Posts: 4461
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: 30 miles x 100 miles x stinking island
Favorite Disc: Leo

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby Jesse B 707 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:49 am

Yeah, she's too scrawny and super full of herself to boot, I am not a fan...I would pounce her though, because I'm a bad person
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar
User avatar
 
Posts: 8225
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:29 am
Location: *NorCal*
Favorite Disc: ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest