This is my CE Leopard...

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

This is my CE Leopard...

Postby Frolfer12 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:20 pm

This is my CE Leopard. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My CE Leopard is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My CE Leopard, without me, is useless. Without my CE Leopard, I am useless. I must throw my CE Leopard true. I must throw straighter than others who are trying to defeat me...

R.I.P. CE Leopard

Can anyone help me replace this bad boy and return purpose to my life? I broke it a couple weeks back on my first throw of the day. It flew straight to slightly understable and was great for hyzerflips or turnovers if thrown flat. I am willing to pay paypal or trade. I am looking for flat opaque CE plastic. I have a very used yellow 2nd run that I love but any color will interest me as long as it is opaque. Please PM me if you would be willing to help me out! Thanks!
http://www.DynamicDiscs.com - Team Dynamic Discs
Frolfer12
Noob

Favorite Disc: DD Fugitive

Re: This is my CE Leopard...

Postby Hoey » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:09 pm

was that really ce? looks more brittle than I thought cracked ce would look like.
but that's just from a picture I'm looking at a picture on the internet.

says the guy who has no access to ce plastic.
Last edited by Hoey on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Throw discs, and forget about life for awhile...
Hoey
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: fuse

Postby Flipflat » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:56 pm

looks like ce with a little flash-burn from the camera. Why replace it with another ce? The opaque runs- 1st and 2nd, will cost you at least $50, and will shatter in the winter. why not get a star leo and save yourself a bunch of cash?
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby allsport1313 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:58 pm

I second giving the new star Leos a chance! I throw them 15 to 20 shots a round!
allsport1313
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: plastic

Postby Frolfer12 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:51 am

@ Hoey - it's definitely CE. The stamp has worn off and the reason it broke is that there is a Bubble in the middle of the rim at each side where it cracked...too bad they didn't mark it as an x-out because they couldn't see the bubbles.

@ flipflat and allsport1313 - I would definitely be up for trying out a star leopard as long as it is flat. I have some older (2007) star leopards and they are all quite Domey and I hate the way they feel and fly. I'll see if I can get my hands on a new run star leopard from a local shop. Any color/weight combos that you guys throw that you like?
Frolfer12
Noob

Postby Flipflat » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Pretty much all the star leos I've come across have at least a little dome to them, might be that the ce runs were the only flat ones. Have you tried a JLS? Nice straight disc, I think someone was talkng on here that the new run of sirius JLS (1.2 I think) molded up flattish.
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby mikes919 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 am

I needed to replace mine at one point and couldn't find anything comparable to replace it, ended up just biting the bullet and shelling out the $. The flat opaque CE leopards are unique, all other plastics are too domey and slow. Never seen one crack like that, sorry.
Flash - Firebird - Teebird - Leopard - Gator - Buzzz - Wizard
mikes919
Noob

Favorite Disc: CE Leopard

Postby Frolfer12 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 pm

mikes919,

I ended up buying a couple (one on ebay and one from a friend). I found a perfect replacement in a 2nd run yellow CE Leo.
Frolfer12
Noob

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade