Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

Postby Steve » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:06 am

I ordered a hot pink sparkle qms and a bottom stamped sirius scorpius the other day. This new Millennium stock is pretty exciting. :D
Steve
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: OLF

Postby zj1002 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:36 pm

I really like the feel of the bottom stamp scorpius

I stamped a case of them that were brainwave dyed for a tourney. Definitely going to buy some up after I lost my last S-Scorpius
Omega - QMS - MD2 - QJLS - OLF/S - DD - Scorpius
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand
zj1002
metroid cannon

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby JR » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Just how slick are these sparkle QMSs vs other discs/plastic blends? I'm fine with slick discs in dry warm weather so it is a minority of the year around here. So now i'm wary.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Steady 26542 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Steve wrote:I ordered a hot pink sparkle qms and a bottom stamped sirius scorpius the other day. This new Millennium stock is pretty exciting. :D

Steve, let us know what you think about the slickness. I examined mine again and they didn't feel all that slick. :roll: Not sure if it was cold the day I tested them or what...
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Team Iron Lion
Steady 26542
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Omega SS

Postby Fritz » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:29 pm

money 21 wrote:a good thumber disc is what Mill needs IMO the QEXP-1 would work if the ran them again.

The QOLF is a fantastic thumber disc. You should give it a try. I recently switched to that when I lost my last CE-EXP1 I use a 150 QOLF and a 175 QOLF and they work awesome.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Fritz » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Man, I really want to get me a sparkle QMS but I have 4 QMS in my bag and I just can't figure out how I'd work in a 5th lol.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Fritz » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Anyone roll the Scorpius yet?
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Steady 26542 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Fritz wrote:The QOLF is a fantastic thumber disc. I use a 150 QOLF and a 175 QOLF and they work awesome.

I used a 150 QOLF as well until I got a 155 Z-G Scorpius. It's way more overstable and works better for me.
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Team Iron Lion
Steady 26542
2010 DGR Donator

Postby Fritz » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm going to have to try the Scorpius. Never even though about trying it. I was going to see of I could use it as a roller. Thanks for the idea.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Booter » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:07 pm

those of u still tossing the zero g quasars and scorpus, how have they been treating u? ive read through the past pages of discussion and im thinking of trying some out .

140-150s is what im looking at.
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Favorite Disc: square ones

Postby Steady 26542 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:07 pm

My control distance driver is a 150 Z-G Quasar. My longest one is a 145. I need more room to "S" it but it bombs. I still really like the SOLF for shorter control shots or even the QOLS. The Z-G Scorpius is my main sidearm disc. I also flick the lighter S Scorps. I lost my last S Scorp so I need to restock... The Q Scorp is a softer blend and I like it too. I use it for sidearm shots as well but it slips a bit in the colder weather, like we are having now.
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Team Iron Lion
Steady 26542
2010 DGR Donator

Postby ADiscand3Plates » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:20 am

Booter wrote:those of u still tossing the zero g quasars and scorpus, how have they been treating u?

Quite well. Thank you.
I do not have the distance of the others who post here. So my 131 ZG Quasar is my distance driver. It is pretty beat up, so I took it and my newer 132 ZGQ out for a side-by-side round a in early November. You could see where the newer ZGQ wanted to land to the left, but the distances were good. Real good.
And that is the other point for me. The ZGQ is making distance I can not get out of my JLS(s) or my OLF(s). And I have tried on several occasions.
For me. The ZGQ are distance. The JLS are straight lines and big left-to-right turns.
ADiscand3Plates
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: JLS

Postby JR » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:56 am

My Zero G Quasars flip differently from each other. The more overstable one is more predictable thus it has the greatest average distance for me especially on off days.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Steady 26542 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:49 pm

JR wrote:My Zero G Quasars flip differently from each other. The more overstable one is more predictable thus it has the greatest average distance for me especially on off days.

Check out the PLH and see if they are slightly different. I'd be curious to know if they are.
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Team Iron Lion
Steady 26542
2010 DGR Donator

Postby JR » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:10 pm

They are and the dome is also slightly different. This is from memory because that is the first thing i did after seeing how they flipped differently.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

PreviousNext

Return to Equipment