Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby chainsmoker » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:16 am

chainsmoker
Fairway Surgeon

Postby BrotherDave » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 am

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79278

Baseball, Michael Johansen, and Paul McBeth talking shit. What more could you want?
Some discs of various sizes, weight, plastic and mold.
BrotherDave
Blue-footed booby fan

Favorite Disc: DX Blue Footed Booby

Postby unclemercy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:06 pm

meanwhile back at the ranch dressing jenb ftw. how is someone so self intitled so consistantly wrong and still so assured?

my head may not be banging off walls but it spins tho.
unclemercy
Noob

Favorite Disc: +/-dgcr

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Lots of people getting extra dumb in the medium wizards aren't legal anymore thread. Haven't read it all but I enjoy the guy who said if someone called him on his too stiff illegal putter than he would try to call the other person on a disc in their bag. Nothing like spite to get people to play by the rules.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby juju » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:37 am

I have thoroughly enjoyed the lulz in that thread. The Nikko pyramid scheme one is pretty good as well.
juju
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: First Run Buzzz

Postby unclemercy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:34 pm

juju wrote: The Nikko pyramid scheme one is pretty good as well.

dude said his mom pays $250.00 a month for a landline.
unclemercy
Noob

Postby juju » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:47 pm

unclemercy wrote:
juju wrote: The Nikko pyramid scheme one is pretty good as well.

dude said his mom pays $250.00 a month for a landline.

She should have bundled...lol

Looks like that thread got deleted, damn.
juju
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: First Run Buzzz

Postby chainsmoker » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:25 pm

I wanted to read about the landline damnit
I'm getting a kick out of all the super inflated prices in the marketplace, Paul McBeth beadless aviars might be the breaking point. I'm almost convinced that the whole Roc3 bubble is being supported by DGCR.
chainsmoker
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Frank Delicious » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Well DGCR and the DG collector group on FB. That group might own 80% of the Roc3s out there.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby jsun3thousand » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:01 am

chainsmoker wrote:I wanted to read about the landline damnit

get some before it's deleted. it's amazing. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/sh ... hp?t=79332

i'm not sure if it's nikko or not making the posts. with a little research from the info in the posts, you can learn quite a bit. paying 250 for a land line in a cookie cutter neighborhood built in 2006 is a complete lie, unless somebody has a phone sex addiction. an unlimited nationwide land line should only cost ~50 dollars. the total phone bill quoted is almost half the estimated rent on the house.

this is what nikko has himself all caught up in. " By aligning our sport with a concept that bucks the traditions of corporations, we are going to energize the DG sport, the community, as well as their friends and family. It’s time for a revolution…"

the thread drifts in the prodigy thread are classic. the ripping on nate doss makes no sense. i missed you dgcr.

for safe keeping:

throwmorethenyoutalk wrote:This is Nikko Locastro speaking now no need to bad mouth me or any of my ideas. I will present to you the facts and thats all I want to do with this post. I stay in Winfield Missouri and my moms phone bill was $250.00 just for the land line. Her boyfriend Jesse **** pays 150.00 per month for ATT. My sister just got a phone for 60 per month. My brother is asking me to buy him a phone for his birthday. All together this is over 450.00 per month just in phone bills. We are all switching to Solavei this month which will save this household a good amount of money. If you want to talk about people that are taking advantage of others talk to Verizon, ATT and other phone companies. Your inquires of this and that mean very little to me personally I take no amount of disrespect because we all have our opinions. To dog me for trying something NEW that should save everybody a little money or a lot of money is beyond me. Please keep your opinions of me personally to yourself out of respect for someone that respects you. It looks like people like to talk this is just nature of the beast so its all good. Presenting you cold hard facts will hopefully put this project in perspective for you. This is by no means a get rich quick scheme or anything negative at all. If you are content with paying too much for your phone bill why trash talk someone or a service that will put money back into your pocket. I really am having a hard time understanding why people would ever talk bad about me personally. People ask how does this relate to disc golf? If you are truly passionate about growing disc golf you can take the extra money you save every month and do something positive for you local Disc Golf community. You can buy discs give them away to friends, save up a little and donate a basket to a local school like I have, work with others to create an impact...... The list goes on think outside the box and open your mind. I have heard of MLM before but have you ever ran across a service or opportunity that can help almost everybody you run into save money ? We live in a free interprise system where opportunity is endless for success. I see some of these messages above that make me think some people should spend more time practicing and less time talking ****. Please do me a favor and keep my name far away from disrespectful messages that are hiding on a message board. If you have anything to say to me or would like to discuss things I am very open for your opinion or adult conversation. ************ open to talk with you anytime day or night. It is rude and disrespectful to talk bad about somebody you know nothing about. Not only am I a disc golfer but I am a family man, business man and opportunist. If you knew half of the things I have been through as a person maybe you would man up give me a call and really tell me how you feel about me instead of bashing someone that would most likely do anything in the world for you. I'm a nice guy and I show everyone I run into full respect as individuals. Please do not take offense to this just wanted to clear things up. I hope all of you have a nice day, and a profitable New Year. My number is in this post if you wanted to dis me I'm here all day every day.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby chainsmoker » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:28 am

I only read about half the thread but does anyone figure out the word "mobile" can mean a big vehicle carrying discs and can also describe a type of phone you carry around with you.

Edit
I read most of the thread and I think it's hillarious that they chose Nikko, or do you think he was the only one that took the bait? You could take SilentChainbiters posts and slip them into the Jonestown massacre transcripts and nobody would know the difference.
chainsmoker
Fairway Surgeon

Postby jsun3thousand » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:57 am

this is the best non-solavei propaganda ridden review site or pro solavei/MLM site selling guides, videos, and conferences passes that explains how solavei actually works.

http://behindmlm.com/companies/solavei- ... -cashback/

it's technically not a scam because you do get a service. it's just an over-hyped, shitty service organized by some shady, white collar crooks. but nikko did say "We live in a free interprise system where opportunity is endless for success."
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Postby jsun3thousand » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 am

chainsmoker wrote: I read most of the thread and I think it's hillarious that they chose Nikko, or do you think he was the only one that took the bait? You could take SilentChainbiters posts and slip them into the Jonestown massacre transcripts and nobody would know the difference.

from: 10 Things They Don't Tell You About Network Marketing

10. "Amen"

MLM is very cult-like, and use a lot of cult-tactics.

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-10 ... alespeople

lots of fun stuff at this blog: http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com/
jsun3thousand

Postby chainsmoker » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:16 am

That was interesting reading.
The discmobile thread has taught us some other companies to be on the lookout for:
This Team DiscMobile thing is just one project inside the DiscGolfExpansion. Other plans involve the National DiscGolf League, The EyeHeartDiscGolf Foundation plus Brands such as ThrowLove and FlyLifeDiscGolf...
chainsmoker
Fairway Surgeon

Postby unclemercy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:38 am

ding ding here comes the disc mobile...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule2

unclemercy
Noob

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.