Bulk old school RIT and 100+ old school discs

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Bulk old school RIT and 100+ old school discs

Postby DRDYE » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:43 am

Hello everybody.

I am taking down my dye studio and have a bunch of stuff to unload to anybody who may be interested. I know this was one of my favorite forums back in my dyeing days so I thought I'd give anyone here 1st dibs. So here is what I have...

I have 60-75lbs of OLD powder RIT dye that I know still dyes plastic, and a dozen or so cases of liquid RIT as well. Would be willing to talk about price per pound for the powder and would be willing to sell it in as small as 1lb containers(of neon yellow only) or 5lb container of Scarlet Red, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Tangerine, Golden Yellow, Purple, Fuchsia, and Black. The liquid I would be willing to sell by the case(12-8oz bottles). With the dye I would be willing to help anybody who doesnt know how to use it make it work for you, by including a small packet of info on how to use it. Although, if you are already on this forum you probably already know how to dye a disc.

I also have 100-120 all new and unthrown discs, that was payment for the dye work I did a number of years ago. All the discs are from 2002-2006 or so, as I stopped accepting discs as payment back then. Too many to list, but they include Millennium(QMS's, Q-Sentinel's all heavy weights), Discraft old Elite, Discraft Z(including some old school single stamp discs, and some tourney stamps), a few Innova Star, about 40 Innova Champ(including 22 either 2x and 1x Barry stamps, 11x Kenny stamps, orJK 5x stamps). All of these discs are light in color with the darkest being orange, some of them are ice clear and a bunch are white.

And for the hardcore collector.... I also have old CE discs(Valk, Eagle, Leopard, TL Teebird, small stamp Spider) and 6 USDGC Rocs that I would be willing to sell. I have 1-02' Orange star stamp USDGC Roc at 180gs, 5-03' USDGC including One Division/One Champion stamp, Zone Driven stamp, and 2-Ken/Barry Glo Roc's in sealed bag #'s 222 of 1550, and 324 of 1550.

Prices for any dye or discs is negotiatable please email me @ thedoc@drdyed.com if you are interested in anything I am selling.
DRDYE
Noob

Re: Bulk old school RIT and 100+ old school discs

Postby DRDYE » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:18 am

I am getting a bunch of emails about all this stuff....Just wanted to let everyone know I will email you back asap!!! It may take me awhile to get to everybody but I am going to go as fast as I can. I will be able to get to everybody by the end of today. If you havent heard back from me yet, please be patient I am replying everyone in the order they come in.

If you are interested in anything I am selling I would email me soon before what you want is gone!!!

I'm even willing to do free spin art on any of the discs for sale if you would like!!!

Thanks for all your interest everyone!!!!

Joe
DR DYE
DRDYE
Noob

Postby donnyv » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:37 am

Sent you a shot in the dark email looking for a few older molds I throw.

Thanks,
donnyv
donnyv
Noob

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby warobert » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Thanks for a solid deal on the Tbirds
Mark Ellis wrote:Myth: Climo could beat you with a trash can lid.

Truth: Climo could beat you with a trash can lid left-handed.
warobert
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: teebird

Postby DRDYE » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 am

Thank you Will, Hope you like them!!
DRDYE
Noob

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade