DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: DGCR makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Postby juju » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:34 pm

dstearns5 wrote:I love this threat: "In 24 hours if your review is not deleted, my course is off this web site. "

What?!?!?! NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!

Reminds me of the terrorist threats in terrible action movies.

Who said that? I love people who threaten to take their ball and go home.
juju
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: First Run Buzzz

Postby JR » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 am

jsun3thousand wrote:what's a touch-hole?

There are things in life you need to learn son :-D
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby jsun3thousand » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:34 am

you're right, jr. do you have a touch-hole?
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby dstearns5 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:49 am

Bigmoe, post 283.

In other news; MVP's biggest fluffer, Plex, caught the ban-hammer. I was riding him pretty hard, so I'm assuming it was one of his responses to me that got him axed. However, I never saw any post that I thought merited a ban.
dstearns5
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: CE TL

Postby Working Stiff » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:50 am

dstearns5 wrote:Bigmoe, post 283.

In other news; MVP's biggest fluffer, Plex, caught the ban-hammer. I was riding him pretty hard, so I'm assuming it was one of his responses to me that got him axed. However, I never saw any post that I thought merited a ban.
Good lord, you are as obsessed with DGCR as jsun. Maybe you could use a new hobby; I'd hate to see the cheese slip off your cracker and have you suffer a humiliating prerube-style Interwebs meltdown.

plex had multiple accounts that he was using to bump his marketplace threads. Sorry, but it had nothing to do with you.
Furthur wrote:Either get a lighter one, throw harder, or find a disc with more glide.
Working Stiff
Super Moderator of DGCR

Favorite Disc: Ontario Roc

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:55 am

DGCR has gotten a little boring.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby dstearns5 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:01 am

Working Stiff wrote:

Good lord, you are as obsessed with DGCR as jsun. Maybe you could use a new hobby; I'd hate to see the cheese slip off your cracker and have you suffer a humiliating prerube-style Interwebs meltdown.

plex had multiple accounts that he was using to bump his marketplace threads. Sorry, but it had nothing to do with you.

A bit cranky are we? Running low on your Geritol?

You see in the midst of my piss-fest with Plex, I took off for a couple hours. When I returned, I noticed that Plex had the ban tag under his name. Can you see why I might think that he may have had an off-color post that would be directed at me, and possibly get him banned? Put on your reading glasses, and notice that I said I was making an assumption. How the fuck would I know that he was axed for having multiple accounts?
dstearns5
Tree Magnet

Postby Working Stiff » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:04 am

Frank Delicious wrote:DGCR has gotten a little boring.
Prodigy gave everybody something to talk about during the usual "there is nothing to talk about so lets get into a flamewar" season.
Furthur wrote:Either get a lighter one, throw harder, or find a disc with more glide.
Working Stiff
Super Moderator of DGCR

Postby Working Stiff » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 am

dstearns5 wrote:
Working Stiff wrote:

You see in the midst of my piss-fest with Plex, I took off for a couple hours. When I returned, I noticed that Plex had the ban tag under his name. Can you see why I might think that he may have had an off-color post that would be directed at me, and possibly get him banned? Put on your reading glasses, and notice that I said I was making an assumption. How the fuck would I know that he was axed for having multiple accounts?
I'm a little cranky? Got a mirror?
Working Stiff
Super Moderator of DGCR

Postby dstearns5 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:09 am

Working Stiff wrote:
dstearns5 wrote:
Working Stiff wrote:

I'm a little cranky? Got a mirror?

I do, and I look good. Really, really good. If Kate Upton and David Beckham had a child, he would grow up wishing he could look as good as this.
dstearns5
Tree Magnet

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:13 am

Do you have Kate or David's ass?
Frank Delicious

Postby dstearns5 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:16 am

Frank Delicious wrote:Do you have Kate or David's ass?

David's, definitely. You can bounce a 10 lb kettle ball off these sweet cheeks.
dstearns5
Tree Magnet

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:37 am

eh, give me the nice lusciousness of kate's, you skinny-assed freak.
Frank Delicious

Postby jsun3thousand » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:49 pm

sorry stiff, but dgcr jumped the shark and i barely read it anymore. this thread is really my only connection. dstern can have my crown. or you can have it back and pick a person more deserving. the daily jabronis are the obsessed ones. i got the dgcr monkey off my back.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby dstearns5 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:52 pm

I find it odd being branded as obsessed when I have just over 2,000 posts in the course of 4 years. By Stiff's standard, I guess he is obsessed with DGR.
dstearns5
Tree Magnet

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.