Max D Driver update

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Max D Driver update

Postby pask2155 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 am

who knows really... But reality is, if the discs sucked that bad, they wouldn't give up their career for a short term lump sum unless it was millions, but from what I understand it was somewhere in the $10k range...

Long story short, back on topic, statistically... the NUKE and BOSS have been the longest discs for the pros... Most on this forum range in a variety because our arms aren't as strong... but I started a thread about what people were using for max d a while back and the disc hands down that came up the most was the nuke in ESP get a lighter one... like 164-168ish... they are bombers... from pro's to am's... it's a good starting point anyways for someone who has been out of the game...
pask2155
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: NUKE/PD/BUZZ/ION

Postby PMantle » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:14 am

pask2155 wrote: Most on this forum range in a variety because our arms aren't as strong... but I started a thread about what people were using for max d a while back and the disc hands down that came up the most was the nuke in ESP get a lighter one... like 164-168ish... they are bombers... from pro's to am's... it's a good starting point anyways for someone who has been out of the game...

How would one know if to try the regular vs. the SS? is there some aproximate distance ability that can predict?
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Postby Stringbean » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:38 pm

pask2155 wrote:who knows really... But reality is, if the discs sucked that bad, they wouldn't give up their career for a short term lump sum unless it was millions, but from what I understand it was somewhere in the $10k range...

Long story short, back on topic, statistically... the NUKE and BOSS have been the longest discs for the pros... Most on this forum range in a variety because our arms aren't as strong... but I started a thread about what people were using for max d a while back and the disc hands down that came up the most was the nuke in ESP get a lighter one... like 164-168ish... they are bombers... from pro's to am's... it's a good starting point anyways for someone who has been out of the game...

Well said.
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Panther

Previous

Return to Equipment