indian or the arrow?

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: indian or the arrow?

Postby Frank Delicious » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:16 am

The big two have dominated the market since like forever and you were kinda gimping yourself if you didn't throw them up until recently.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby keltik » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 am

well finally got to watch the vid. He definitely has more to say in a candid moment. and boy does he have some Robin Williams action going on on those arms!
keltik
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Postby Jeronimo » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:37 pm

ferretdance03 wrote:
Jeronimo wrote:Honestly, it's obvious to me why you would call me a fan boy but from that statement you quoted from me, but re-reading what I said I still don't read it that way.
It wasn't really that statement that lead me to the deduction of your fanboyedness, but rather the rest of your forum presence. Just an observation.

Considering 18% of my posts alone are in the Latitude 64° thread, I completely own up to this. That's why I said its obvious to me :lol:

Now they're going all mainstream though, ick.
I am dumb.

...and a drama queen.
Jeronimo
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Pure

Postby what'shisname » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Jeronimo wrote:
ferretdance03 wrote:
Jeronimo wrote:Honestly, it's obvious to me why you would call me a fan boy but from that statement you quoted from me, but re-reading what I said I still don't read it that way.
It wasn't really that statement that lead me to the deduction of your fanboyedness, but rather the rest of your forum presence. Just an observation.

Considering 18% of my posts alone are in the Latitude 64° thread, I completely own up to this. That's why I said its obvious to me :lol:

Now they're going all mainstream though, ick.

you're like a disc golf hipster!
what'shisname
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: PD

Postby what'shisname » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:01 pm

I don't know what's up with the beard hating though. I'm no dave fanboi, but it's a sweet beard.
what'shisname
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: PD

Postby JR » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:12 am

"I like coming to Finland because this is the only place where i'm not the hairiest guy". -Dave Feldberg giving a clinic in Helsinki, Finland. I think he started with you guys are the hairiest ones there are :-)
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Disc Golf Live » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:08 am

Must be the arrow. I've never seen an Indian with a beard like that.
Joe Wander
Producer and Editor
Disc Golf Live video magazine
www.discgolflive.com
Bringing DG to TV, one community at a time
Disc Golf Live
Tree Magnet

Postby 7ontheline » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Careful kids, wierd beards can be a gateway to other harder crazier things to come.

Magic / Judge / PA2 - Tursas / QMS / Buzzz / Mace - QJ / E / F - Renegade / O / D1

JHern wrote:If your putter isn't your favorite disc, get a new putter.
7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Judge

Postby JR » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:01 am

I just cut my beard and i don't think i became any more respectable but at least i don't do drugs :-)
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby 7ontheline » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:03 pm

JR wrote:I just cut my beard and i don't think i became any more respectable but at least i don't do drugs :-)

Good for us JR but we don't get extra credit for doing the right thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M

I wonder if Dave ever settled up with these other guys for the clinics they helped with?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&featu ... di_xX6pMig
Magic / Judge / PA2 - Tursas / QMS / Buzzz / Mace - QJ / E / F - Renegade / O / D1

7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon

Postby JR » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:03 am

They were in Germany as ambassadors to the sport and organized a competition where the locals could play with the pros. They were waiting for the main event on their European leg of their season 2011. The President's Cup and the European Open. They played Tali Open a few days before this event so it was Finland, Germany, Finland inside a week. I don't think they were charging so there's probably nothing to share. I don't have all the details but i think the locals invited them over and Innova might have sponsored that trip and the event.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby 7ontheline » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:01 am

Right on. I was referring to the bus tour in the states. A little bird told me some never got what was promised. I doubt there's any love lost if Dave moves across the pond or falls off the face of the earth all together.

7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Varsi » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 pm

So far it seems he's doing pretty well with the new plastic. Breaking some course record, winning competitions and such.
Varsi
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: JOKERi

Postby JR » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:20 pm

As long as you can pick from the best examples of Lat discs you can get some shit hot discs for just about any role. Does anyone know if Dave is throwing exclusively Lat 64 these days?
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby turso » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:04 pm

JR wrote:As long as you can pick from the best examples of Lat discs you can get some shit hot discs for just about any role. Does anyone know if Dave is throwing exclusively Lat 64 these days?

He seems to like Giants a lot, judge for the putter, heard he is raving about the Saint. Exclusively everything that's manufactured at Lat factories.
Frank Delicious wrote:Every groove is a unique snowflake of suck.

NOS, PD, River, Roc3, Comet, Trident, Mercy, JOKERi, XXX
turso
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: My first putter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion