My bag - working on form.

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: My bag - working on form.

Postby JR » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:07 pm

How about glow discs and a high lumen lamp to charge them or a LED or both? Night should not stop throwing. Nor rain, wind, snow, sandstorm, tornado, well maybe that...
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby riltim » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:48 am

You're right, night time shouldn't stop me. I'll look into some glow rocs and wizards.
SOLF | Q/JLS | Buzzz | Comet | Wizard
riltim
Noob

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby JR » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Wizards often glow among the best of them Innova (almost?) never. The brightest and longest glowing disc i've found is a Glo Z Nuke with so much plastic and fluorescent material in the wing recharging neighboring particles when one particle emits light in a chain reaction. Normally you'd like to have a few glow discs next to each other in the bag to do the same chain reaction. I like MVP Eclipse discs for the bright outer edge and clear center so that a LED attached to the center of the disc adds to the visibility and longevity of light emission. Of course it tends to be wetter in the dark hours from the dew so the slick plastics slip out more easily.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby riltim » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:41 am

169 - FLX Predator
166 - Champion Teebird
164 - DX Teebird
166 - DX Teebird
160 - DX Teebird
175 - QJLS
172 - MJLS

177 - ESP Buzzz
175 - ESP Buzzz
170 - X Comet
175 - Z Comet

168 - ESP Zone
169 - SS Wizard
175 - Org Wizard
175 - Glow Wizard

Been using this setup for the past couple weeks and its been working well for me.

Drivers: I use the pred for overhand, the jls for understable when its a rocky course and the teebirds for everything else. Ive come to realize that with my handsize the teebird will probably always be my furthest flying disc, and I'm ok with that. Maybe next year I'll dust off the OLFs and give them another shot.

I dropped the roc for buzzz because I was getting similiar lines and distances with the roc as i am with my wizards. I'm sure this is a form issue on my part but I'm gonna stick with the buzzz.
SOLF | Q/JLS | Buzzz | Comet | Wizard
riltim
Noob

Favorite Disc: Comet

Previous

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion