Time for a new bag

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Time for a new bag

Postby bsnone1 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:49 am

So it is time to upgrade from my innova standard bag. I've got an anniversary coming up later this month and figure the wife will spend ~$100. I really dig the look/style of the dynamic discs commander but I'm a not sure I want to wait for a pre order... Anyone see this bag in person yet? Any other ideas in my price range? Not really looking for a backpack style (I can always buy the straps later) I guess comfort is always a premium above all else (I use a ping hoofer bag with just a shoulder strap for ball golf - 3 years of caddying as a kid let me in on tons of different ball golf bags and always loved carrying that bag)

Digging through threads here it seems that a lot of the higher end stuff is out of my price range. Any thoughts/experiences would be very much appreciated.
bsnone1
Noob

Favorite Disc: Eagle

Re: Time for a new bag

Postby PMantle » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:28 pm

I cannot imagine being more happy with my Innova Deluxe. Way under your range though.
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Pure

Postby Pat » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Keep on Chooglin'
Pat
1000 Rated Poster

Postby RIPCITYRYNO » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:06 am

I have to disagree, and say that The voodoo bags are definately at the top of the game right now. I just got a Mojo about a month ago, and it is by far the best looking, most well thought out bag I have ever seen. My bro has a Gorilla bag, and says he wishes he had a Voodoo.... You can tell alot of time went into the design of them. Google Voodoo disc golf bags and check them out....The Mojo is right in your price range of $100.
RIPCITYRYNO
Noob

Favorite Disc: ORC

Return to Equipment